Trust is hard to come by.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Trust is hard to come by.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Trust is hard to come by....

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Trust is hard to come by.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Trust is hard to come by....

Post by Peter Lawman Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:48 am

"A Death Eater?!?!" Peter said aloud, he didn't mind coming one. He actually always wanted to. He just never thought that it would happned this soon. Maybe after school but not in school. This made him very happy, and he knew it would make his parents proud of him. "Good lets get started then." Peter said to him with excitment in his voice.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Number of posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:59 am

"just so you know i am the one that killed voldemort so you wont mention my name to any death eater but Faelan" he said as Faelan walked in his staff sparking as it hit the ground "I am the agent within the death eaters" Faelan said.

((you should fill out a feuding force application for the Des and Faelan will explain the finner aspects of bieng a agent for Ne'OS to you))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:17 am

Peter flinched when he heard that he was the one that killed the dark lord. Was Ne'Os really that powerful. If so, then Peter was joining ranks with the perfect evil man. Peter then looked over at the man that just showed up. His staff was shine and all but not too impresive. "Ok so your the man I have to look out for when I'm around the other DE's, right?" Peter said to both of them making sure he had his information correct.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:24 am

"Correct" said faelan "also you should learn how to guard your thoughts you owuld be surprised how many people can use legilimency" he said.

Ne'Os listened bordley He could feel the staff emanating power. Ne'Os wanted to take it but he knew he would die if he touched it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:43 am

Peter didn't know what this guy was talking about. How was he suppose to guard his thoughts. Either way he didn't think about things that anyone else needed to know anyways. "Ok whatever dude." Peter said to the man wondering how well Ne'Os could trust this guy. Peter then saw the attraction Ne'Os had to the staff in the man's hands. "What kind of staff is that anyways? Ne'Os sure likes it." Peter asked the man wondering if he would even answer.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:46 am

"The staff amplfies the dark arts to a very extreme level" he said "Emof here is atracted to it because he created it its a death artifact. Sadly if he or any other half breed touches it they would die instantly" he said "and to answer the obvious question yes i am the death eater you look for" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Peter Lawman Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:21 am

Peter rolled his eyes as she listened to the big guy talk. "Wow sounds interesting. So what is my first task or whatever the first thing you want me to do is?" Peter asked wanting to get started and feel the power already.
Peter Lawman
Peter Lawman

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top