Ravenclaw Practice (Calling the Ravenclaw team!) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ravenclaw Practice (Calling the Ravenclaw team!) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ravenclaw Practice (Calling the Ravenclaw team!)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ravenclaw Practice (Calling the Ravenclaw team!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Practice (Calling the Ravenclaw team!)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:26 am

Belle laughed, "Piece of cake!" She called before zooming off and pulling up and swinging her broom around in one swift move as she caught the rock. She smiled at James, "And so what if it is a little social, you were the only person I knew in our house and this school for the first week of being here. And one event changed that and I love it. Besides, I can't think of anyone better."

She tossed the rock at him. "Like I said at least think about it James. With you, we might actually become a team and not a chaotic mess."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Ravenclaw Practice (Calling the Ravenclaw team!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ravenclaw Practice (Calling the Ravenclaw team!)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:06 pm

Derek raised an eyebrow not seing an actual Rawenclaw captain only a boy and a girl that acted like one. "Hi James pleased to meet you. Hi Gin nice to see you again and hi to you to? What was your name again?" he replied to James, saluting Gin and asking a girl he haven't met yet for her name though he was on his broomstick ready to fly up at any time and defend the goal posts from James/Gin's attack. "And i am a keeper if that serves you for anything." he added quickly,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:41 am

"Derek! Brace yourself for Ginerva's attack! Ginerva, throw the quaffle with everything you've got!"

James caught the rock and cast the spell again. "Maybe you should focus. It won't be as easy as it was last time." James swept his wand across the stadium, the rock flying about erratically. He tried his best to mimic the actual movements of a snitch.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 pm

Belle smiled at him and gave him a wink before turning around and focusing on the rock, it took but a second for her to spot it and was quickly racing off. She was zigging and zagging, but her whole attention was on the rock James was in control of.

She urged the broom faster and let go as she reached out for it but it dove down at the last second but Belle threw herself down on the end of the broom sending her down in a straight dive for the ground she was not afraid of the fast approaching sand and as she had had a feeling it would the rock pulled up and sped along the sands where she reached out once more and caught it.

She went back to James and tossed it to him. "Much harder that time, good thing I am not afraid of hitting the ground. My husband is a good healer and intends to watch my first game like a hawk. I will be fixed up in no time." She smiled.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:20 am

James did not how to react to Belle's last comment. He preferred not to consider any of his teammates in romantic relationships. He rather preferred to ignore the issue altogether. It was not as if the thoughts that assuaged him pertained to him. "Hope he is there. If we're going to pull this one off, there's no telling what might happen. We may need his skills," James replied, smirking slightly as he re-cast Wingardium Leviosa on the rock, this time making sure that the rock would be just as hard to catch. He needed to ascertain the consistency of his Seeker.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:44 am

Belle once more took off after the rock, dodging and weaving...doing flips and hard stops and dives. James was indeed making it harder on her, but then the snitch was not going to just jump out and hand itself to her. She nearly ran into a post going around it trying to get the rock, but she just missed it. She shook her head and sped up again this time flying up high over the rock and then diving down below it and then zipping up real fast and catching the rock.

Again she returned to James. "That was a good run James."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:49 pm

Derek didn't expect they would get to the point so soon though he didn't mind anyone being direct to him about what they wanted. "Sure i'll be there waiting.." he commented embracing his broomstick and flying up quickly detaining in the air once he was in front of the goal posts. Gin was gonna shoot? Oh well.. "Bring it on sister!" he smiled flying around the goal posts not sure where would Gin shoot.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat May 01, 2010 2:46 pm

[sorry, i went away on some trip guys!]

Ginevra nodded towards James, aware that he was doing a good job with trying to get everybody arranged on such short notice. Leaning toward on her broom, she gave herself the correct aerodimatics that she needed to go faster. Speeding forward, she went along with the play, passing it went she had to and catching it whenever it came towards her. Going opposite to where Derek had, she waited for the quaffle one last time to shoot. She made the shot and chased after it, slower than she usually would, just incase it didn't go in and there was a need for catching it. Waiting, James soon started to put the charm upon it again so that they could run through it on a more difficult level. Not pausing when it was sent up into the air, she caught it once more and threw it with force towards Derek.

[not 100% sure what's happening.. hope i got it right,]
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Sun May 02, 2010 6:30 pm

((Not really, but whatev))

"Ok, Belle, I think you're pretty much set compared to the others. Can ask you help us out?" James implored. "I need you to use the levitation spell on a Bludger-sized rock, and try to hit us with it. It should give us some practice with avoiding the things. That alright with you?" James rose as he asked Belle to do this. It was important to him that the team get experience with everything, and learn to be flexible about the game. At this point, with this many member, there was going to be a LOT of problems.
James Wake
James Wake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 02, 2010 11:57 pm

[[OOC:James you are the new captain.Do i really need to say you are in charge of organizing your team for the moment? By organizing i mean the Quiditch Signup!]]

Derek got himself into the defence position as he saw Gin made herself into the perfect position for shooting towards one of the goals. As the qwaffle was now in the air flying towards the lowest goal post he turned left and sped up towards it starting to slow down just in time to hit it with the top of her broom. Fortunatly no one sent a bludger at him yet. "Go for it!" he commented though no one could hear him apart from maybe Gin though he told it for himself not anyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum