Hi, I've seen you around but don't actually know you... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi, I've seen you around but don't actually know you... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi, I've seen you around but don't actually know you...

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi, I've seen you around but don't actually know you... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi, I've seen you around but don't actually know you...

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:19 am

Yep, that sounds like my sister. Nikki nodded. Oh well, long story short... Nikki began. I fell in love with a vampire..Wanted to be with him for a long time, he bit me and now he's off getting married. Nikki chuckled sheepishly. Things young people do for love. Nikki said, feeling ashamed for having a baby so young...she feels regret sometimes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Hi, I've seen you around but don't actually know you... - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi, I've seen you around but don't actually know you...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:22 am

Louis nodded, and he sighed. "Yeah, I honestly regret getting engaged this early in life...." he said. "I was just afraid I'd lose her..." he said. "But we all do things we regret, its what makes us human" he added. He kicked a rock that was on the ground and it rolled into the lake with a splosh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:26 am

Well, maybe for you human...I am a vampire. Nikki reminded him. So, can't say I agree with you on that one. Nikki chuckled. Ah, that's right, you're engaged to Butterfly. Nikki remembered. I am sure you wouldn't have lost her, you seem like a really great guy and she's awful lucky to have you. Nikki said. Nikki began to feel jealous of Butterfly now, of having this guy. He seemed like such a gentleman and so sweet, too.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:12 am

"Thanks..." he said scratching the back of his neck. "I've been told she is...from her many times.." he said chuckling. "Oh yeah...your a vampire.." he said. "Well I personally think vampires are really cool!" he said smiling at her. "Werewolves too! I'm all for creatures like that!" he said excitedly.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:18 am

I'm glad to hear you say that! Nikki laughed and smiled. Most people by now would've ran away or been really terrified of me. Nikki sighed. I like being a vampire..being stronger and faster than humans...but I have to stay out of sunlight and drink blood. Nikki explained. Then again, I don't have to worry about jumpers or jackets..I am always cold. Nikki grinned.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:21 am

Louis chuckled at her joke and grinned. "I'm always cold too!" he said. "Just in the way you're cold.." he said laughing quietly. "I know, when I heard Christabelle made a group against Vampires and Werewovles I almost jinxed her on the spot!" he said trying not to sound angry.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:24 am

Oh, my god! Nikki said shocked. I just wanted to murder that stupid girl! Nikki said, almost snapping. Sorry. Nikki blushed and apologized. I just...can't believe they did that and that my friend, Sam joined it. Nikki sighed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:52 am

"No no, feel free to call her stupid. I called her a B****.." he said looking down at the ground. "See, sometimes its hard to know true friends..." he sighed. "They pull you aside when something isn't isn't right and they help..." he said humming to himself. "Hey that'd make a good song..." he said. He the began humming a tune..."I gotta write this down!" he said waving his wand making a notebook and pen appear. He began writing down lyrics while he magiced a quill to write down some music on a different sheet. "I just need someone to sing it, I'm a terrible singer." he said blushing that Weasley red colour.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:21 am

Wow, you're a song writer!? Nikki exclaimed, excited. She had to decide now..to tell him who she was in muggle world or to keep it a secret. But she really needed some songs for Hannah...But she's just met this guy. Decisions.... I'm Hannah Montana...in the muggle world. Nikki told him with a small smile.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:34 am

Louis had flicked his wand and the quill stopped. He took the paper and began humming it to himself. "Me? No I'm not much of a songwriter." he sighed. "I'm sorry, I've never heard of Hanna Montanna..." he said softly. "See I rarely listen to music, and when I do its whatevers on my wizard radio..." he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top