Morgan's Apartment - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Morgan's Apartment - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Morgan's Apartment

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Morgan's Apartment - Page 4 Empty Re: Morgan's Apartment

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:40 am

"Mmm Bastian." she moaned out softly dragging her nails down his back. She bit her lower lip and her eyes practically rolled into the back of her head. "Yeah that'll definately shut me up." she said laughing a bit.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Number of posts : 248

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:44 am

"Yes i know it will." Bastian said laughing softly as he continued to kiss and nibbling on her neck.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1076

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:47 am

"Bastian." she said looking at him pushing him away. "Don't you think we should at least bathe or eat before we continue this?" she asked looking at him, "As much as I love you and no offense you do kinda smell." she laughed a bit and then kissed him.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:09 am

Subastian laughed and said, "I'll take a shower." He kissed her on the lips once more then headed to the shower.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:11 am

"Thank you." she replied as she got up and wrapped the sheet around her. She walked into the kitchen and began to fix them something to eat for when he finished his shower.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:18 am

Subastian finished his shower about ten minutes later coming out in a pair of boxers. He walked up behind her and hugged her kissing her on her neck.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:30 pm

"Hey I can't cook like that!" she said laughing as she pushed him off of her. She turned around to face him, noticing him in his boxers, "Wow you came out like that." she said shaking off her embarrassment. "Well I know you probably had plans but they can wait til after dinner at least." she kissed him softly on the lips and turned around bending over to check something in the oven.
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:59 am

"I came out in these cause it was easier and if you keep bending over like that it i won't be able to wait until after dinner." Subastian grinned looking at her.
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgan Forrester Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:29 am

She pulled out the chicken she had baking and turned off the oven, "Well you don't have a choice because I have something important to tell you." she said as she put the chicken on the table in the kitchen. She turned back to the stove and pulled the potatoes off the stove as well as green beans and placed them on the table and then grabbed some cups and something to drink.

She sat down at the table, "And its something you might want to sit down for. I took a job as an auror."
Morgan Forrester
Morgan Forrester

Back to top Go down

Post by Isobella Donohue Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 am

Subastian looked at her but then picked her up twirling her around. He kissed her lips softly and said, "That's great Sweetheart. I'm glad you got a job at the ministry."
Isobella Donohue
Isobella Donohue
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top