Landon's Plot - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Landon's Plot - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Landon's Plot

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Landon's Plot - Page 3 Empty Re: Landon's Plot

Post by Jonathan Hardcastle Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:49 am

Hm. Good question. Now that I think of it they probably wouldn't. Maybe they were neighbors or something at one point? I don't know...haha they don't really need a history I just thought it would be interesting.
Jonathan Hardcastle
Jonathan Hardcastle

Number of posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Landon's Plot - Page 3 Empty Re: Landon's Plot

Post by Adelyn Rhae Nott01 Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:16 am

We're drivin' down the road I wonder if you flirt
know I'm tryin' so hard not to get caught up crush on you
than this You take my hand and drag me head physical attraction
here in this passenger's seat You put your eyeschemistry
on me In this moment now capture it, remember it lust
to a redhead named Abigail And soon enough youre best friends average friends
room when the night end When the night ends When all you wanted same clique
realized some bigger dreams of mine name basis

you're not scared of anything at all Don't know if Snow White's house is respect
Adelyn Rhae Nott01
Adelyn Rhae Nott01

Number of posts : 45

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top