I have something that we can use...(Sandra and Mari) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I have something that we can use...(Sandra and Mari) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I have something that we can use...(Sandra and Mari)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have something that we can use...(Sandra and Mari) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have something that we can use...(Sandra and Mari)

Post by Sandra Archer Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 am

Sandra smiled again. Perfect. She paced back and forth, trying to find the best way to phrase her questions. She needed to get everything she possibly could out of this little present. "What," She said finally, "Are the order's immediate plans for the future?"
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

I have something that we can use...(Sandra and Mari) - Page 2 Empty Re: I have something that we can use...(Sandra and Mari)

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:54 am

Mariana just sat motionless waiting for her next question and finally it was asked. "They want to take over the ministry and kill everyone who opposes it." she replied not even realizing she just gave Death Eaters the entire order plans since she didn't realize anything at all for the moment.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandra Archer Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:13 am

"Hm." Sandra muttered. "Not exactly surprising...but killing anyone who opposes? Now there's an interesting twist." Part of her wanted to call of the invasion of the Ministry and let the Order sweep through. Let them kill anyone who resisted. It would only hurt the Order's reputation. But no, the command had already been sent. A pity, really. "Does The Order have any spies still in the following places:" Sandra said. "The Ministry, hogwarts, and the Death Eaters."
Sandra Archer
Sandra Archer

Number of posts : 240
Special Abilities : Memory Manipulation and Apparition

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:33 am

Mariana still felt rather motionless "There is spies at Hogwarts and the Ministry,but i don't think there is at Death Eaters..." she replied not even realizing what she was saying just doing like she was commanded to do.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top