Valentines Day Dance! - Page 22
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Valentines Day Dance! - Page 22 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Valentines Day Dance!

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Valentines Day Dance! - Page 22 Empty Re: Valentines Day Dance!

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:45 am

"I feel so so...." Mariana started standing up.It felt kind of weird like she was going to fall from 3 glasses of alchohol.She shaked her head a bit. "Oh my god!! I feel like i am going to start flying!!" she said acting totally weird though it was normal.She always spoke nonsenses when drunk. "You can't give up so easly Matt...but if you prefer...let's have another dance while i am still in condition to dance." she said laughing without control.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:30 am

"Mari, I think we should probably get you back to school..." he said getting up and covering her mouth. "Mari, your drunk and in no condition for anything!" he said taking her wand out of her pocket without her knowing. "Come on, I'm taking you back to school!" he said picking her up and putting her over his shoulder.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:38 pm

"Oh come on Matty don't spoil the party...I'll just modify my memory and not remember i was even here today when i get to school..." Mariana replied not willing to go and especially not to school. "Not to school please i am sick of being there...How about one of your distractions?" she suggested getting a hold of herself.Everything was still spinning though she didn't feel like she was going to fall anymore.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:39 pm

Matt ignored her and took out of the great hall to the phone booth. "Fine, we're going to go for a walk!" he said. He pulled out a vile of yellow liquid and passed it to her, "Here drink this!" he said handing it to her as he put her down. "This will help you to sober up!" he said looking behind him. He had a feeling he was being watched, just a weird feeling.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:57 pm

Mariana took liquid drink that Matt just gave her. "Thank you...Okay a walk sure..." she said as she dragged him along so they would get out of the crowdy hall. She turned around to take another look at things before she walked out deciding to modificate her memory so she would forget she was here ever.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:10 am

Though the hesitation was small, Remy could see the miniscule changes in Jess’s features that clued her in to the fact that the wheels of his brain – the brain she didn’t want him to be thinking with – had begun to turn. There was just the slightest bit of hesitation before he answered her, and it wasn’t caused by sexual tension.

After finding out what was wrong with her, Remy had spent countless years observing and perfecting the displays of human emotion. Because she was not capable of understanding or feeling emotion on her own, she had had to watch hundreds upon hundreds of movies, go to public places where displays of affection or anger were the norm. Happiness, anger, sadness, hopelessness, fear; these were emotions that were instinctual and automatic for most human beings, but for Remy, they were physically impossible. But she was able to mimic them, which was why she was particularly keen on picking up on discrepancies in the emotions of those around her.

Two options…Remy’s mind immediately began reeling, thinking on her feet. Being a liar and a con, Remy had developed an ability to think on her feet, even if her long term planning skills left something to be desired, Either crank up the dial, or back off.

Her options presented before her, Remy made a split second decision, residing on her rationale and intentions of self-preservation. Yes, Jess was powerful, but unless he could be bent to her will, he wouldn’t be a prime candidate for her manipulation. He would be essentially useless to her. And so there was really only one choice to be made.

“I’ll take my chances,” Remy replied easily, not showing any hint of indecision, “But I would like to help you with your uncertainty. What do you think I could do to help you be more certain?” Remy asked breathily, a suggestive grin spreading across her lips as she leaned even closer to Jess, tipping his chin up toward her with her index finger.
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:26 am

Jess grinned remy, she was emanating with confidence, the sign of a strong woman, and he really did like it. "Well, it's good that you assumed so," he told her with a grin, doing the same as her and moving closer, enjoying the closeness. "Well, you seem to be confident enough, why don't you decide?" He asked, speaking in the same manner as her. "Impress me," he concluded, a smug grin appearing on his face
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Remy Devaul Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:49 am

Remy could tell from Jess’s stupid grin that he didn’t mind the sudden upshot of adrenaline her closeness was giving him, not to mention the multitude of other hormones which were likely flooding his body at the moment. His earlier hesitation had been replaced with interest as he began to think with his other brain, the one Remy preferred her hosts to think with because it was so much less reliable than the logic and rationality of the main brain.

Remy did not hesitate to press herself up against him as Jess leaned closer to her, meeting her half way even though she could have easily covered the distance without qualm. When Jess mentioned her confidence, Remy could tell that he was enjoying the submissive position, allowing her to take control. It was not something most men of power would have preferred, but Remy acknowledged that there were some of the male persuasion that liked to be dominated. Perhaps it was a chance to let someone else make the decisions for once, or maybe they had grown up with women who were too submissive; either way, Remy had no trouble grabbing the reins from Jess.

When he prompted her to impress him, Remy took it as a direct challenge. Remy could be very, very impressive, even more than she could be persuasive. She also liked a challenge, which was why she did not shy away from this one. With a smirk that gave her eyes a mischievous, devilish look, Remy moved her lips until they stopped just short of Jess’s ear, flicking his ear lobe with the tip of her tongue before whispering.

“With pleasure,” she breathed, letting her warm breath wash over Jess’s neck and the collar of his shirt as she snaked her arm over his shoulder and pulled herself flush with his body, every curve of her pressed up against him. She could feel his heart rate increase as she did this, an involuntary reaction that told her she was doing it right. Remy was quite certain there would be more signals to come, but in order to ensure those types of responses she would have to bring out the big guns.

The fingers of Remy’s right hand were now creeping up the back of Jess’s neck and upon reaching his hair, she wove her fingers into his dark locks and grabbed hold of it, hard enough to be noticed but light enough to avoid hurting him. Pulling her lips away from Jess’s ear, Remy flashed a seductive glance at Jess before placing them over Jess’s, this time not waiting for him to take control of the kiss and rather letting her tongue explore what there was to be found. She was toying with him, attempting to get a rise and to prove her point, and she was doing well at it.

With her left hand, Remy let her fingers wander down to Jess’s thigh, teasing him by running her fingers down the outside of his leg, occasionally straying toward the middle of his thigh but then letting her fingers wander away. If this wasn’t making Jess go wild, she didn’t know what would. Actually, she could think of a few things, but very few of them would be allowed in public.

This had better pay off… Remy thought while “impressing” Jess, wondering how much of his nonsense she would have to endure before getting a return on her investment. Jess was a good kisser, but that was hardly the type of paycheck she typically earned for a night’s work.
Remy Devaul
Remy Devaul
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 535

Back to top Go down

Post by Willow Ashers Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 am

Willow walked into the dance, obviously a little later than she wanted. She looked around, peering out for anyone she knew. She had on an awesome dress and silver heels. She thought she then spotted Abbey! "Hey Abbs!!!"
Willow Ashers
Willow Ashers

Number of posts : 736

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:01 am

((Sorry, i'm writing this under the guise of an assignment i just finished, it'll be poor quality, and shorter than my average. Once again, my apologies.))

Jess grinned as Remy pressed herself up to him and his spine tingled as she whispered, his whole body was alive and everything was, metaphorically, screaming at him.
He kissed her back and enjoyed every minute of it, his breath catching as her hands roamed, and he returned the movement, his eyes opening, then closing, it was rude to stare.

He broke off and sighed, a strange look in his eyes. "What now?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 23 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top