Come one, come all
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Come one, come all Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Come one, come all

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Come one, come all Empty Come one, come all

Post by Landon Rooney Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:47 am

How Many Characters You Want: As many as possible
What characters you want : Anyone, it really doesn't matter. though he'd probably only see students on a regular basis.
Level of RP : Eh, two paragraphs, three, one...it really doesn't matter.
What you want to RP about: He needs friends, enemies, possible crushes and suchhh. ANYTHING. oooh or a cousin or something?
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Come one, come all Empty Re: Come one, come all

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:43 am

My Rose account will be happy to join as a crush or something and Sophia as a friend or cousin or whatever! Wink
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 am

Nick will be a enemey because your human and slythren
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:04 am

I don't see much plot with Lily but maybe with Victoire? She's seventh year and in Hufflepuff. Your choice.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:25 pm

Rose xx Landon - Well, I could definitely see them being friends. He could possibly have feelings for her beyond that but to be perfectly honest, he probably wouldn't ever do anything about it. However, if she made the first move that could be a whole different ball game. But friends at the very least?

Sophia xx Landon - I'm not sure how well they'd get along butttt we could make them cousins? So part of them has to like each other but maybe they don't always necessarily get along? Maybe bicker like siblings do? I'm not sure, just tossing out ideas.

--

Nick xx Landon - Well that works out. XD

--

Victorie xx Landon - Hm. Well, I could see them possibly being friends? Of course since she's part veela, he'd probably think she was very attractive, but I'm not sure how she would feel about him? So I guess let me know if you think friends would work out between the two of them?
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Salvatore Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:21 pm

My Aminia Character is always willing to make friends.
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Aminia xx Landon - Well, I just read her app. and I'm really not sure how they'd get along. Obviously they would have known each other, same house and everything. But I'm sure they'd at the very least be on friendly terms? What were you thinking?
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Ian Salvatore Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Hmm well looking at it now, I don't know if they would really get along, but maybe Haley Kantal, Landon kind of seems like he can be a trouble maker, so maybe the two of them can be partners in crime?
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:48 pm

Haley and Landon make a lot more sense to me. He'll like that she's laid back, he'll like that a lot. Her nosiness may get on his nerves a little but she might be able to actually get him to open up to her because of that. He'll also like that she's not exactly predictable, so friendship could definitely work.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:52 pm

Su-wheet! Sounds like a plan!
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down