A little Valentines Day Mayhem - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A little Valentines Day Mayhem - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A little Valentines Day Mayhem

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A little Valentines Day Mayhem - Page 2 Empty Re: A little Valentines Day Mayhem

Post by James Wake Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:24 pm

"Ms. Finnigan, not right now. Keith, we need to talk. NOW." James took him right outside of the Great Hall, and let him go.

"Keith. I'm only saying this once. Don't push it. You're just lucky I pulled you out before Majere lost his patience." James' own headache was throbbing. This was pretty embarrassing. "I may be a hater, but those guys would rip you to shreds over a stunt like this. Listen to me Keith, because I'm not repeating myself here. DO. NOT. DO. SOMETHING. THIS. STUPID. AGAIN." James put as much emphasis as he could on each word. "Because next time, I will paralyze you and set you on a pedestal for the rest of the class to point and laugh at."

He couldn't help but entertain the thought of Keith posed like one of the little cupids from an old italian statue he once saw at the museum.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

A little Valentines Day Mayhem - Page 2 Empty Re: A little Valentines Day Mayhem

Post by Guest Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:51 pm

Alexa stared after James. Ms. Finnigan? He is going way overboard on this Imperium Squad thing. But, she just rolled her eyes, and made her way back over to the Gryffindor table. She as down next to Sophia, not even caring that her schoolbag was on the opposite side of the table. "Hey. Do you mind if I sit here?" Blunt, yes, but Alexa was too tired to come up with anything else. She picked up a piece of toast, and started to nibble on it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:46 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah sure Alexa, go ahead I have no one else to sit with."said Sophia oftly realizing all her Gryffindor friends were graduated or left school. As she loaded herplate with some friut she took a bite of a strawberry and swallowed it and looked at Alexa. "I'm sorry tto say this Alexa but you look like you haven't slpet in days!"said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she probably looked the same way and her eyes weren't her normal warm honey color.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:52 am

Keith's eyes got as big as saucers when James mentioned putting him on a pedestal.

"R-r-really?" He asked, grinning up at James. "You'd do that? Thats...AWESOME!" He fist pumped into the air and began trying out different poses. "Should I do it like this?" He asked, miming taking off into flight, "Or like this?" Now he knocked an arrow and pulled back the string, as if to shoot. "Or...no. No, I've got it. Do it like...this." he muttered, as he leaned over on one foot as far as he could without falling over and mimed shooting an arrow. "Do it right there, when I'm like, falling over. That would look bad***!"
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:43 pm

James' patience was wearing thin. "Fine. Keith, if you'll just take a crazy pose, I'll set you on a pedestal." James checked the time and looked around. He felt the need to make an example out of Keith. It slightly pained him to do this, but frankly, Keith was a troublemaker. Someone with spirit. If James set him up as a figurehead, he might instill fear in everyone's hearts just yet. James was also taking a risk by using Keith. Nicholas was too young for capital punishment, but needed to learn. "And be sure to stand in the middle of the Entrance hall. I'll make a large pedestal and everything."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia nodded. "Yeah sure Alexa, go ahead I have no one else to sit with."said Sophia oftly realizing all her Gryffindor friends were graduated or left school. As she loaded herplate with some friut she took a bite of a strawberry and swallowed it and looked at Alexa. "I'm sorry tto say this Alexa but you look like you haven't slpet in days!"said Sophia softly. Sophia knew she probably looked the same way and her eyes weren't her normal warm honey color.

"Yeah, I haven't. It's party to do with the fact of homework, and partly me being we...." Alexa stopped. Even being in the worn-out state she was in, she managed to realize she was about to give away her secret. "Of me being a night owl." Yeah, that works...I guess. Alexa rubbed her eyes. They were probably a dull grey(no, her eyes don't normally change colors) by now, instead of the clear blue they normally were.

Last edited by Alexa Finnigan on Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:29 am

Sophia nodded. "I know how you feel being a seventh year is rough I have SO much homework and I have to pass my classes in order to graduate.'said Sophia softly. "Plus not having enough...."but Sophia stopped herself before he could say. 'enough blood to keep her enegry up.' "Not having enough sleep to keep me going."said Sophia softly. "Whew, covered that story up! Sophia thought to herself. Only a couple of people knew she wa a vampire and they were mainly all vampires themselves. "I need some blood before my eyes start getting worse!'Sophia thought to herself.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top