Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 8 Empty Re: Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm

Post by Elizabeth Eplee Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:10 pm

You're welcome!

Skye -- Here's your order! Hope that everything works out for you (: If you want anything changed or different pictures, just let me know.

Spoiler:
Elizabeth Eplee
Elizabeth Eplee

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 8 Empty Re: Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm

Post by Ian Salvatore Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Thank you! I Love them! But on the Jensen Ackles one, would it be possible to put Ian Salvatore instead of Jensen's name?
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:35 pm

You're welcome! Glad you like them XD
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:20 pm

Elizabeth Eplee wrote:Emily -- here you go (:

Spoiler:

Sure you can call me liz! XD

And Mari --- if you let me know what you want them to look like, I'd be happy to do those.

Well they have no particular characteristics besides name of the winner and name of award..
Using celebrity of the winner though i don't know who's the winner yet since awards finish in like a week more or less.

And besides they are my job lol...i was just curious you don't have to do them since it could be up to 10 siggies and i don't wanna bor you with doing them.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Eplee Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 pm

Well I wouldn't mind doing them if you don't feel like doing it? Or could split them with you? It really doesn't matter to me (: Just know if you want help, I'm more than willing to help you out.
Elizabeth Eplee
Elizabeth Eplee

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Another amazing job! Thankies!
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Eplee Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:29 pm

Of course! You're very welcome <33
Elizabeth Eplee
Elizabeth Eplee

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:51 pm

Well if it turns out too much siggies we might split them.
Though tell me something.If you are using photoshop do you know how to open photoshop file WITHOUT photoshop?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:53 pm

No, I never really save my files with as a photoshop file type so I've never encountered that...I can look into it though.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:55 pm

Here's a website I just found with other free programs that open .psd files:

http://www.raymond.cc/blog/archives/2008/10/02/how-to-open-psd-extension-files-without-installing-adobe-photoshop/
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 18 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top