Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 16 Empty Re: Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 21, 2010 5:45 am

Name: Sophia
Character Name:Sophia Lestrange
Play By:Demi Lovato
Photoshoots:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xsweetxrockerx/3199441788/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/xsweetxrockerx/3199440716/in/photostream/
Quote:The newest Lestrange member with a attitiude!
then Sophia Letsrange!
Anything else?: Just hollaaaa at your girl XD

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 16 Empty Re: Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm

Post by Clementine Lovegood Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:03 pm

About time for me to annoy you with another request!

Name: JAAAAAAAAMIE
Character Name: Jamie Prophet
Play By: Keira Knightley
Photoshoots: http://www.keira-central.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=75
Quote: Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
Anything else?: Just hollaaaa at your girl XD
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:20 am

I will get on these requests tomorrow!
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Number of posts : 305

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:06 am

Name: Nikki
Character Name: Vanessa White
Play By: Kim Kardashian
Photoshoots: go to google images & search kim kardashian playboy I want her to look sexy (= I don't want her blonde. I'd rather she didn't wear LOTS of clothes
Quote: I'm so sexy it hurts and then Vanessa White
Anything else?: Love ya sigs xx
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:51 pm

--- closed ---

until i get these requests done anyways. sorry its been taking me so long! i've been having trouble accessing a computer. this will change soon.
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Landon Rooney Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:52 pm

Oh and Sophia, those pictures are watermarked (those weird things over the pictures) and I can't get those off...i think it'd look really funny to use those?
Landon Rooney
Landon Rooney

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:06 pm

No problem Kirs! Take your time. Don't worry about mine, it can be after all the first timers.
But when you do get to it can you also edit my current signature? Someone misspelled the first name Jammara not Jamella Smile
Kris Makes Grahpics to Cure Boredommmmm - Page 16 Jamies11

Last edited by Jamie Prophet on Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:10 pm

Mkay just used different pics with her having straight brown hair then or the ones that you used on my current signature!
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Eplee Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:56 pm

AMELIA ---

I'm not really proud of either of these but its about time I get to work on these requests. I just want you to know that once I finish all of these, I'm going to return to your awesome requests and play around with them a whole lot more. So you definitely haven't seen all I'm going to do with those yet. xD

Amelia:

Av:
Spoiler:

Sig:
Spoiler:

Remy:

Av:
Spoiler:

Sig:
Spoiler:

Check back soon for more (:
Elizabeth Eplee
Elizabeth Eplee

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Eplee Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:08 pm

MATTY BOY ---

I wasn't sure what you meant when you requested something special about your avatar. I went ahead and made you one because I didn't know what you wanted me to do with your current avatar. Hopefully this all works out? Let me know if you want something switched or different.

Av:
Spoiler:

Sig:
Spoiler:
Elizabeth Eplee
Elizabeth Eplee

Number of posts : 242

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 28 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top