Sitting Around With Nothing Else To Do (Open) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sitting Around With Nothing Else To Do (Open) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sitting Around With Nothing Else To Do (Open)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sitting Around With Nothing Else To Do (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting Around With Nothing Else To Do (Open)

Post by Alana York Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:57 pm

"Alright," Julia agreed. She started to walk around mindlessly. "Are you going to the Valentine's Day Dance?" She asked.
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Sitting Around With Nothing Else To Do (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting Around With Nothing Else To Do (Open)

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:15 pm

Alice looked in some corners and then looked at Julia. "I don't think so. I have nobody to go with and I'm not intrested of going alone," she answered.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:12 pm

"Aww well you should still go, it will be fun!" Julia responded. She knew exactly how Alice felt about not wanting to go to a dance alone, but she learned that it's still fun to go to them. She may even meet a boy there!

(posting as Julia obviously(: )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:15 am

"No, I won't go. I'm not really interested," Alice said. She really wasn't.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Aurora walks into myrtle's bathroom not knowing that anyone was in there. Oh um sorry if im interupting anything. I didnt know there was anyone in here" She walked to an empty corner and sat down there alone.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:27 am

Wandering alone in the second floor Elyssa saw a bathroom though familiar cause she always walked past at it she didn't know what's in there, she looked around and saw no one coming. It would be nice to have some peace and quiet. She walked toward it and heard someone talking. Maybe just Myrtle it would be nice to cheer he up But more than one person are speaking,curiously, she bolted the knob of the door and walk in. Three girls are talking there and surely they didn't want to be interrupted. "Oh..I'm sorry interrupt I thought it's just Myrtle and I thought to cheer her up. I'm really really sorry." She recognized one of them cause she was in the class with her but she didn't know her name.She smiled at her hoping that they wouldn't get angry.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:31 am

Aurora noticed a new girl walking in. She looked around shyly for a bit then went cank to what she was doing before. dont worry u are fine.. she said softly
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top