Long time ago (Jemma) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Long time ago (Jemma) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Long time ago (Jemma)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Long time ago (Jemma) - Page 2 Empty Re: Long time ago (Jemma)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 pm

A lot of thinking before the answer.Is it a well rehersed story or she is just telling the truth?Hard to say hard to know. Doesn't make a lot of sense to me. It's pitiful i can't tell who is on my side and who not at these dark times..

"There is other Order members at Hogwarts.And neither of them except you didn't make it a secret.So your reasons don't really make sense right now.Hogwarts doesn't care what you are as long as you are good teacher and Head of House." was the first thing she was able to reply to Jemma.

"Well a lot of magical organizations want my head including Order,Death Eaters and the Confederacy of light i somewhat defeated for now." she said looking at her not changing her face grin "And for the argument sake.If indeed you haven't planned that if they tell you to kill me you will have to kill me.If they tell you to torture me you will have to do it.There is not much of philosophy there or am i wrong?" she asked as she threw a rock in the river across her shoulder to break the tension.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:50 pm

She's picking up on tiny little things. Hell, I can't even explain half of it. Some things just had to be done, there was no way around them. Does she not get how hard it is, keeping a secret like that? It pained me to lie to everyone, living a life of deceit. Yet I felt compelled to do it, to do what was right. Now, I'm getting punished for it. Life is rarely fair.

"The reason I had to keep it a secret? Well firstly, the only other Order members that were open were Jess and Matt. The reason they were hired was because of their skills. Hell, I wouldn't have been hired if they knew I was an Order member. It was a very long time ago, when the Death Eaters were controlling Hogwarts - everyone had to be careful about what they said and did.

"Secondly, how were they supposed to know if I would or wouldn't be a good teacher, then later on Head of House? That leads me onto my next point, on how I wouldn't have been promoted if I had revealed that about me. Think about the recent Headmasters. Majere, Shacklebolt, they barely trusted me as it was, they would have tried to fire me if they knew that about me!

"Next, there are no plans with the Order to kill you, torture you, or harm you in any way shape or form. As an Order member, I can say we only kill if it's someone like you-know-who and we don't do torture. We're not like the Death Eaters. We fight for what is right. I don't know why on earth you think that we are planning to do anything of the sort.

"Finally, I don't know what else I can say to you. I've told you what happened, I've told you why I had to keep it a secret. I have no idea why you think it's all been because of you. I've honestly thought of you as a close friend of mine for the past few years and I really hope that this doesn't come between us."

It was like Jemma was giving a speech, she seemed to go on. Still, she was trying to do her best to make it up with Gabrielle. Thoughts were buzzing around in her head, she couldn't make them stop, however much she tried.

What can I do? What can I say? No action, nor phrase, seems to be able to change what Gabrielle thinks. She's always been stubborn. Then again, so have I. I just really hope she doesn't stay mad at me for long. I can't bear this. I need friends. I'm struggling to live alone, without being surrounded by people. The fact that one of my closest friends seems to hate me, is just awful. At Hogwarts, I always longed for time alone. Now, it's clear that I need people to be around me.

Long time ago (Jemma) - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm

I don't know about this.If i give her another chance she might stab me in the back.If i don't i'll stay wondering for the rest of my life if i had done the right thing.I have no either proof of what she says is a lie or truth.God this is difficult... Gabrielle thought though she didn't change her grin.

"Well actually Wilson and McCoy are open too.That makes 4 though 2 were demoted during the massive firing of staff at Hogwarts.Let me clear i have nothing to do with it." she replied not looking at Jemma anymore,but at the ground. "I agree disrection is good.But you don't have to hide it from everyone.Have you ever thought that someone might understand you less when he find out later.By that i don't mean only me." she said as she turned her look back at Jemma.

"I mentioned it for example sake.What if they DO tell you to kill me?You would have to do it because you have to obbey." she replied to the next question. "I don't know if anyone is fighting for the right thing anymore.That includes myself.I am thinking of retiring back to France to my old Head of Law Enforcers post there.But i don't like leaving things in the middle.I have 2 kids at Hogwarts and i fear what might happen to them if i for any reason die or dissappear.The thing is i don't even know who is on my side and who not so i can't trust anyone.There's a lot of Ministry officals turned to Death Eaters so i am not sure what you think about it/" she said refering to you as in the Order members.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 pm

"Hey, it wasn't a mass firing, more people resigned than were fired." Jemma corrected.

I didn't get fired! I resigned! Same with like Jess, Khaat and Ron. We chose to leave. Hell, it was one of the hardest decisions of my life. I better get credit for it!

"I think you have a misconception of the Order, Gabrielle. We aren't forced to obey anyone, it's not like the Death Eater's. You can leave any time you want. Hypothetically, as this would never happen, if someone came and said today you have to kill Gabrielle, I would quit right then and there easily, they wouldn't care.

"But that's besides the point, we would never kill you. We want to bring peace to the world, not cause chaos. We've only killed you-know-who and a few odd Death Eaters over the years, who were posing a great threat to the world. You've been a good Minister, why would we want to kill you?"

Jemma hesitated, listening to Gabrielle talking about her children, her retiring to France. It sounds scarily similar to what some of my future plans are. If she ever wanted, I would look after her children. It's not like I've got anything else to do. Still, I don't know if she's forgiven me yet. Would it be stupid to offer? I may as well - it can't do any harm

"If you ever need someone to look after your children, you know I'll always be willing." she offered, not knowing if Gabrielle had even forgiven her yet.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 pm

"Well i didn't Hypothetically resign.I just considered there was too many people leaving and i already had a job and a double one so...anyway that's beside the point." she commented as she was thinking fast.Nothing made sence at the moment.

"Yeah but i am not sure you would choose my life over your Order eligence.Though the general public support a lot of people would have me killed if they had a chance.And if your leader wanted to listen to me before judging me i might have had a better opinion." Gabrielle said still having her doubts though she was this close to giving Jemma another chance.

"I fear they might use them as weapon against me.But i have dementors protecting them and other students so they should be safe for now.Thank you anyway.And i am not sure your leader thinks about me as a good minister." she said lowering her tone for a sec.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:04 pm

Jemma couldn't honestly believe what she was hearing, when she heard the words come out of Gabrielle's mouth. That Gabrielle thought Jemma had it in her to kill ANYONE, let alone herself. Jemma was shocked.

"Gabrielle, I could never kill you. I don't think I could kill anyone. I'm not a murderer. I'm just not that sort of person. Even if I would ever want you dead, which I don't, of course, I couldn't do it. I would leave the Order before killing you." Jemma repeated.

Well, Gabrielle does know that I'm an awful liar, so maybe she'll realise I'm not lying? I can hope, at least. Does she honestly think that I would EVER kill her? Ever? I couldn't do that in a million years!

"What opinion do you have?" Jemma couldn't help but ask. Curiosity got the better of her.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:15 pm

Gabrielle could see that Jemma was slightly surprised.Everything what happened in the past made her suspicious of everything and everyone. "Sometimes murdering is the only solution though i don't support that kind of view,but it's realistic.You were pretty good at hiding your Order membership so i don;t see why that "/I didn't do it/" face could be false." she said not sure was the Jemma the one that made her or it was someone else.

"But this is beside the point.What opinion I have?I don't think my opinion counts much,but i think that i did things as best as i could considering i don't have actual authority over some people like Majere even though everyone think i am all-mighty and i can just flick with my wand and make it all good." she said not refering to anyone in particular.

"Anyway could we continue this discussion in my apparment since it's starting to rain again?" she asked as she looked up as the drops started falling again.She covered her head and put her sunglasses on.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:46 am

Murdering is the only solution? MURDERING IS THE ONLY SOLUTION? Does Gabrielle honestly believe that? I don't think she does. I don't believe it. Not many can believe that. Ok, so maybe in dire, DIRE circumstances. But I don't think I could ever come to that. I just couldn't do it.

"Well, I believe there are other ways than murdering." she replied, slightly stubborn. "But that's besides the point. I know I hid my Order status well. I had to, I had no other option. It killed me not being able to be honest with you, it really did." she added. Jemma didn't know how to prove she meant Gabrielle no harm, she just had to wait for her forgiveness.

"Some people, like Majere, are incredibly hard to deal with. You haven't done badly at all." Jemma agreed with Gabrielle.

I can actually say things about Majere without being scared of him firing me anymore! Brilliant. He was an unpleasant man, I'm glad not to be working with him anymore. Gabrielle didn't do too badly at temporary Minister, from what I gather, though. At least, in my opinion.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Are playing guessing?Everyone has his/her own opinion.And i do believe there are other ways besides murdering though if necessary i can kill too.It's not like i have a choice.

"I used to believe that aswell.But under certain circumstances it could be your life or his/hers so you might have to kill sooner or later anless you want to die.But like i said we are going to continue discussing in my appartment if you want.Just apperate." Gabrielle replied as she looked around checking if there was any muggle at sight.Fortunatly the place was deserted so she apparated.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:38 am

Jemma nodded, although she had a slightly different opinion to Gabrielle. "I see your point. It depends who the person is really. I wouldn't give my life to save someone evil, obviously, but if it was a friend or someone..." she replied, trailing off towards the end. She ended up going from speech to thoughts subconsciously.

The crack of Gabrielle apparating brought her back to earth. Oh, crap. Back to Gabrielle's place now. I'm totally not with it. Quick, follow! Jemma apparated after Gabrielle, hoping she remembered the right house. Please don't make me remember the wrong house, that would be awful!

As Jemma opened her eyes after apparating she saw Gabrielle not far off. Yes, she still lives here! Thank Merlin that didn't change, that would be complicated! We'd be apparating all over trying to find one another.

"What were we saying?" she asked her friend, completely forgetting what they were previously talking about.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top