How do you like the new theme? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

How do you like the new theme?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How do you like the theme?

How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_left74%How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_right 74% 
[ 14 ]
How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_left16%How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_right 16% 
[ 3 ]
How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_left5%How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% 
[ 1 ]
How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_left5%How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Bar_right 5% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 19

How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you like the new theme?

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:27 am

I agree with that, the last skin was quite dull, and it wasn't very dark, so it didn't fit the theme of the site. The font was too big, the category names were bland, the sidebox things were just boring, the house point module had bad font... I could go on and on.

But I'm not insulting anyone really, just commenting on how much better this theme is. The whole update was actually quite good, though perhaps it took too much time. Completely understandable though.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

How do you like the new theme? - Page 2 Empty Re: How do you like the new theme?

Post by Haley Kantal Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:20 am

I LOVE the new theme, but that might be because I'm one for the darker layouts. As for it being a 'blue' I see it more as a 'blue green' so there are no complaints from me in that department.

As for the layout being better or worse than the last one, I think it's a thousand times better, but that's just me. I find it easier to read the colored writing, especially the green is easier to read on the black. And as Soph and Gin said, it's more spaced.

Although, I personally find the cursive writing a little hard to read, but again, that's just me.

But all in all everything is great, so I can look past that! Good job guys!
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:38 am

too flowery for my taste and the script is diffucult to read the colore don't work for those wtih dislexia .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:47 am

I'm Dyslexic and the colors are fine.
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:49 pm

Its kinda good anyway. Last time was a bit simpler. Like it Smile
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top