going for a run
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

going for a run Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

going for a run

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

going for a run Empty going for a run

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Khaat found herself so full of frustration she didn't know what to do with herself. She had an endless list of things that she was furious about, and she knew better than to even open her mouth about it because there would be no stopping the endless list of things that had been happening that made no sense to her. Today she was wondering if she might have been better if she had not moved back to Hogsmeade in the first place. Maybe that had been the first big mistake.

She changed into her running clothes and put her sneakers on and grabbed her housekeys. She left her wand behind. That just never happened these days. She was never unarmed, but today, she jsut simply hadn't cared. And besides, there was no place to put it in her running clothes. She left the house, taking Archangel with her and decided to just run until she either had shed the anger or until she just couldn't run anymore.

It was an overcast morning and it was cloudy and cold, but the narrow Hogsmeade streets were dry, and it was early enough that it was daylight but not sunrise yet. Very few people in this sleepy little wizarding village had any reason to be awake at this hour. They wouldn't notice one lone woman taking a morning run, and the more she came in touch with her anger, the faster and farther she ran.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

going for a run Empty Re: going for a run

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:46 am

Jack walked out onto the streets from his home , he always ran about now and with the disterbed sleep he'd had with Jessica, he knewthis was exactly what he needed , now more than ever. As the cold air hit his face he sighed glancing back at the window that was their bedroom.

Now dressed in sweat top and jogging pants, that left little to the imagination, but he felt comfortable in them and so he knelt to tie his trainners , then slowly warming up he began slowly jogging down the empty streets, nothing but him and his thoughts once more. He thought about Jessica and the twins , he though about Andrew and how fast he was growing it would soon be his birthday, He thought about Mejere and how he had given up hs job along with Jessica tro continue the fight for what was right hoping that once this was over he would have ajob to go back to as he needed the money for his family.

As he moved he saw someone jogging towards him but they sem not to see him "look out!" he said as they ran in to him sending them to the ground .
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 am

Khaat found herself on the ground before she knew what hit her. It stunned her for a second. She wasn't sure how she ended up on her behind on the ground. Then she saw Jack, and it began to register with her that they had collided. "Oh, Jack! I am so sorry!" she said, "Are you alright? I was really preoccupied. Forgive me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:59 am

Jack laughed "Khaat, do you make a habit of running over pepole like that" he asked jokily as his arms still around her "er.. yea fine, just a brused ... ego" he said chuckling as he let her go "you, your not hurt?" he said looking to her stomach then to her face as he brushed dirt from his bottoms "what are you doing out this early, I thought i was the only one who gets up this early?" he now stood up to face her smiling.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:17 am

"I run a lot," Khaat said, "but I purposely left early because I had some energy to burn off. I..I guess I've been really angry about a lot of things for a long time, and I'd rather quit drinking Jess Potter's firewhiskey and run it off instead. I havent' felt like I had any place else to go with it all. So--I guess I really did have a lot on my mind. I just am not comfortable having so many things that I'm so angry at. I thought if I just wore myself out with a good long run, I might feel better."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:21 am

Jack stood looking at her smiling "ah.. that " he said "same , for me too when i have a lot on my mind i find a good hard..." he paused rubbng his butt where he had landed " well not that harder run clears it" he took her arm and lead her to a bench "ok, so whats been bothering you" he asked "your looking health so can't be the baby, is it rob I'll fix that for you if you want?" he said balling his fist s if ready to punch some one.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:35 am

"Oh, he's going through a struggle of his own right now," Khaat sighed sadly. "He's promised to stay with me, alright. But I'm not sure its what he really wants. I think he's too much of a pub-patronizing bachelor to want to really be a father. He likes getting drunk on the weekends, and he likes dating a lot of women. Jack, I refuse to hold him to me if he really doesn't want to be with me. I'm early enough into this that I can still make choices. If he thinks he has to stay because of the baby, I can either abort this child, or somehow get him to understand I can do this on my own.

"But that's just the first thing. I really am so hopeless with feeling that I can be a good mother to Miseria. She feels suicidal continuously, and she doesn't do much to help herself get out of it. And you know what, I didn't even know she was sexually active, much less pregnant. A fine mother I turned out to be.

"Oh, and then I got myself sacked at Hogwarts. That's an ego booster. And in the process of it, I managed to end up feeling sorry for Vincent Majere, and I havent' the slightest idea why. It's not like he treated me well.

"And Jess Potter is making a very serious miscalculation, as far as I'm concerned by allowing James Wilson to continue in the order. The man attacked Shacklebolt and was the sole reason Shacklebolt and I didn't defeat Majere when Shacklebolt was falsely arrested. Wilson turned from being an Order follower to being Majere's muscle man. Wilson had the nerve to strike me with a cruciatus curse after Majere had caused me a huge gaping bleeding wound with a sectumsempra that nearly caused me to bleed to death. What the heck kind of an Order member does that and then refuses weeks and weeks later to explain himself? So why then, does Jess think we're just all supposed to get along? Wilson is an evil traitor with absolutely no defense.

"Well, that's a start of it anyway. I have no answer to any of it. There's nothing I can do with any of it. And so I run. And I plan to just keep running."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:47 am

Jack listened this was the first he'd heard of all this, he had been so wrapped up in Jessica he'd completely forgot about his other duty.He could not help but give a growl when she spoke of riding herself of the child "Thats not the right thing to do , its not the childs fault his or her father is a wominaiser, Rob needs to make his decishion , I stood by Jessica that first time, so he must chose, drinking and loose woman or you and his child" Jack looked at her "there are good men out there who would not turn their back on you Khaat not the innocent child of another, as for Wilson that is not the way an order member should behave Mejere or jess should have stoped him " Jack sat for a moment deep in thought "its just a thought but could they be working together, trying to split the order?" he said looking at her "and if he ever tries that again come straight to me , got that... "he paused then repeated it "Got it?"
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:57 am

She smiled. "Got it. Thanks, Jack. I think right now I'm feeling a lot of hurt towards Rob. He says he wants to marry me, but he's only around on his terms. And he got so angry with me when I destroyed that evil amulet. Not that he didn't have his rights about that, but he just doesn't hear me when I tell him I had Vincent on my heels trying to get it. I didn't exactly have time to run home to ask him if it was okay if I ran away from Vincent Majere to go destroy that thing. And it was far too evil to bring it into a houseful of children. It had already killed a child. So, yes, it was my own fault entirely that I almost got myself killed, but at that time I didn't see any other choice. That's something else that's made him distant. I'm glad he came there that night. If he hadn't, I'd have died. But as many times as I ask him to forgive me, and he says he's not angry, he still keeps a distance between us. It seems like its still a wedge between us. You don't know how many times I thought about just moving back to where my parents are, and trying to get out of all things I've gotten into."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:10 am

Jack took her hand in his and held it "you did the right thing and if can't see that then he's the fool not you " he said "I guess i can say I would be the same if Jessica put ehrself at risk like that too, he's probably just confused about his feeling as you are with yours, all i can say is give it time , he'll ether come around or vansh and if he dose that the next time is ee him he'll be out for the count with a busted nose." he let her go and rubbed the back of his neck "I have a child and a soon to be wife to take care of and soon twins , my mind is spinning with, can i cope ,is she happy, is Andrew happy, are they safe, has she taken her potions, will she fall ill again?" he smiled at her "I guess i forgot about the other things, what with jessica preoccupide with the wedding arrangments ,ow she need you for a fitting of your dress by the way " he hoped to change the subject to somthing hapier "ow..." he stood up and paced "I forgot the rings.. where can i get them this close " he said his face now furrowing "I have to orginse the abour and the flowers make sure Gar has the right suit,ow he needs to come with me soon to the tailors for a first fit" he said stoping he sat back down "sorry" he said realising he ahd been doing just that.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum