reunion - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

reunion - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

reunion

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

reunion - Page 2 Empty Re: reunion

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:16 pm

"yes like you said she needs her family." Dlyanne said ,"but id have to keep her away from her uncale."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:20 pm

"Her uncle? The man you live with?" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:22 pm

yes," dlyanne said "hes not good around people."
"even his family," emily asked quietly
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:40 pm

"So why do you stay, Diyanne? If he's not trustworthy, why do you stay? And how do you think you're going to manage to take in a child when he doesn't want her there? This makes no sense. And, Emily? You knew about this and didn't tell me? What am I supposed to do here? If I let you stay with me, then you're not with your family. If I let you go with your family, then am I putting you into a bad environment? I think you two need to talk and work this decision out. I'm going to browse in the store, and you two talk." She turned and walked a few paces away to the clothing racks.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:46 pm

he couldn't live if it warnt for me," dlyanned said <"hes a vampire," she said the last part quietly
"i didn't know anything, really "emily said "exept that they were out here some where."
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:55 pm

"Well, yes he could live without you, Diyanne. The ministry supplies vampires with fortified vials of blood so they can survive without using humans to feed on. He can get those through me at St. Mungos. And they're free. He just needs to come and get them. You don't need to be there unless you want to be."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:18 pm

"hes the only family i have had since anna disappered>" dlyane said
"i want to be with you," emily said quietly to dlyanne
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:32 am

"Emily," Khaat said softly, "I know you want to stay with Diyanne. If you want to try that, it's fine with me. If it doesn't work out, you're welcome to come back. I know how I would feel if I were you and had spent the amount of time you had just looking for your aunt. I think you should try it and see how it goes. But if it doesn't work out, come back. She's welcome with me any time, Diyanne. I want you to know that, but I had to help her find her family since it was so important for her. If either of you need something, let me know. And Diyanne, have your husband come and see me. I'll get him the supplies he needs to stay healthy. You'll all be happier. Emily, you're welcome to come and visit any time you like." She gave Emily a hug and kissed the top of her head. "Good luck. Come see me some time, okay?" She turned and left them to get to know each other.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:52 am

"thank you khaat," emily said as she left
"why arn't you in school?" dlyanne asked
"i dorped out to look for you." emily said