meeting w/ the hospital director - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

meeting w/ the hospital director - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

meeting w/ the hospital director

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meeting w/ the hospital director - Page 2 Empty Re: meeting w/ the hospital director

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 am

"It is important to me that individuals and families see this as a welcome place and not someplace to dread. I want to get rid of those old nasty lime green lab coats that we've used for endless generations and make sure we are treating everyone with care and compassion. And I want us to get rid of that nasty coffee we serve downstairs and get some decent coffee. I'm going to assign you to go through this hospital and every program, every employee, with a fine tooth comb. Make sure we're working at our peak capacity. If we're not, then tell me what we need to do to make it better. Be my eyes and ears.

"Oh, and in case you're wondering, I am a very, very generous employer. You will be paid well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

meeting w/ the hospital director - Page 2 Empty Re: meeting w/ the hospital director

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:39 am

"you need not worrying about paying me when Zack Emof was still alive he set me up very well for the rest of my life" he said. "And Ill make sure to set up interviews with the staff after i inspect all the departments" he said "and if you need a idea for a new robe why not something like these robes?" he asked modeling the white ones he was wearing "Gold would be a nice color even if you would like."
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:49 am

"No, I like the white. Very professional. But maybe writing St. Mungos in gold and each employees name on their robe in gold? What do you think? And I like the style of the robes you have. They are very, very sharp looking. Very professional. Okay. I'm going to turn you lose, basically. Show me what you can do. Show me how many ways you can be valuable to this hospital and to me."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:54 am

((Ill make a thread to interview members that way you can see who is active and not active unless you want to do that part Very Happy))

Jack stood "Well Ma'am you can rely on me" he said.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:24 am

"Oh, and by the way the office next to mine, the door just before mine, is empty. Hasn't been used in years. I am giving it to you for your office. Feel free to decorate as you see fit. You report to no one but me now. Here's the key." She picked a key up off her desk and gave it to him. "Congratulations. You won't be sorry. I am very, very pleased to have you in this job, and I have every confidence it is the perfect fit for you."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:04 am

"Thank you Ma'am I shall go and see my office and then start my duty's" he said taking the key and placing it safely in a pocket.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:27 am

"Very good," Khaat said. "And thank you, Jack. You have no idea how much better I feel knowing you're here." She returned to her desk to resume her work.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:35 am

Jack turned and walked out he unlocked the door to his office. It was a bit dusty but he could take care of that with one flick of his wand the office transformed into a colonial styled office The windows in his office showed a port outside the windows ships sailed to and from the harbor. He walked over to a window and smelled the warm Caribbean air He stared out of it for a moment.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:37 am

ooc: nice touch! khaat might have to sneak in just to smell the tropical air!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:40 am

((haha yeah if we could have windows that could see into time and space like that in real life my room would be either this or a constant thunderstorm Very Happy))
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top