No Reservations - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

No Reservations - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

No Reservations

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

No Reservations - Page 3 Empty Re: No Reservations

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:56 am

D-did you just say you were dating her? Tim asked, to make sure he heard correctly. How could she! Got over Tim so quickly and couldn't wait to be with someone else? He couldn't believe it. Maybe this was just a bad dream and was going to be over if somebody pinched him. Tim had to decide what to do...congratulate...cry...threaten...or fight? Or all..Or none at all. He might regret it but will it be worth it?
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:58 am

"Yeah," he said calmly wondering if Tim would be alright "Are you alright? You seem kinda pale." He looked at the bartender and then ordered another butterbeer for Tim. They always saidthat those always cured some things. This may help.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:08 am

Tim shook his head and chuckled to himself. You really should've let me stayed drunk then I would have poor thoughts and coordination. Tim warned. But at least now I am properly thinking and yep, it's definetely something I wanna do and say. Tim added. Tim got from his seat and turned angry red in the face and was frowning. WHO ARE YOU AND HOW COULD YOU BE SO THOUGHTLESS, PUNK! Tim began to yell angrily at the boy.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:11 am

Oh god another nut. Danny still sat down and then saidwithout looking at him. "Danny Thompson," he said calmly and then stood up and was ready to leave "I'll just be going now." He wasn't afraid of this Tim character but he would rather avoid a fight."And besides Tim, she's know me for 7 years. It's not like I'm just some random guy"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:17 am

Danny...eh? Tim asked raising his eyebrow. Don't leave when people are talking to you, it's quite rude! Tim said, angrily. Tim shook his head, looked up at the ceiling and began to shed a few more tears. Man, you're so judgemental. Tim said as he shook his head. I was never thinking you were or said you were a random guy! Tim said, annoyed. Guess when you found out she was single you couldn't wait to date her..Knowing a girl should have time and space to herself to restore and get over a guy. Tim said, almost choking whilst shedding tears.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:22 am

"You have no idea about what's going on do you," he asked almost irritated by all the assumptions that were made. He turned around and looked at him, but his stare had no sympathy. "I've known Sophia since I was 11. I first fell in love with her when I was 16. I left when I turned 17. I came back to see that you're dating her. It hurt like a mother, but I got over it. I could've threatened your life or something until you broke up with her but I didn't. I only stood and watched as you made love dovey with each other." Knowing he may have gone too far, Danny then said "She doesn't hate you y'know. She is just angry at the fact you didn't trust her. You can still talk to her, go ahead. The only thing stopping you is you."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:34 am

For your information, Mr Know-it-all. Tim began, irritated as well, that he thought he knew the whole story. I didn't break up with her. Tim sighed. She broke up with me. Tim said, calmly and quietly. I did trust her...100%. She wasn't listening to me. That guy, um..his name...Andrian, he made me think and plan more dates with Sophia. I did not say she cheated on me, but she assumed that is what went through my mind. Tim shook his head, a bit hurt that she didn't give him a chance to apologize or say anything.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:38 am

Danny only shrugged and couldn't think of any argument to go with his. "I apologize it ended that way," he said calmly looking at Timothy "but apparently something had happened. Like I said, you should ask her on why she broke up with you. It'd probably clear a few bats in the attic or something"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:09 am

How? Tim asked. He sat back down and sighed. The last time I saw her, she was running away from me. Tim explained. And I do not want to bring up 'us', if she's with someone else...That will only make her confused, hurt and lost.Tim sighed. Tim the shrugged and chuckled weakly. You're lucky I did not mess up that pretty face of yours. Tim grinned sheepishly. I only did not do it because..Then Sophia would hate me, and it would not be worth it. It doesn't really solve anything but sometimes makes a guy feel good. Tim explained.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:17 am

"If you tried to fight with me," he said calmly really taking notice of that comment "I would've killed you." He then looked back at Timmy and then said "Look just talk to her. It will make you feel better."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum