Manners (Alexandra`s summer class) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Manners (Alexandra`s summer class) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Manners (Alexandra`s summer class)

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Manners (Alexandra`s summer class) - Page 2 Empty Re: Manners (Alexandra`s summer class)

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:24 am

Tilly walked into the room. She wasn't really interested in the topic, but had decided to come anyway. She was wearing a dark blue dress, with black shoes.

Manners (Alexandra`s summer class) - Page 2 Julia_stiles
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Manners (Alexandra`s summer class) - Page 2 Empty Re: Manners (Alexandra`s summer class)

Post by Alexandra Cullen Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:24 pm

"Good morning my dears."Alexandra said.
"Andrian i guess here is not rainning.And don`t call me ma`am.You should say lady or madam."
"Adrenn when you`re late you should say "Excuse me for being late.It won`t happen again!" with a serious voice, not laughing and asking "Am i late?" like a troll."
Then she bowed her head gracefully as Tilly entered.
"Good morning darling.You look very good.Congratulations!"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:00 pm

dae walked in and took of his hat "good day M'lady" dae said kissing her hand has he sat next to tilly "madam excuse my truentcy"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:57 am

"Thankyou Madam," She said bowing her said slightly. She took a seat, placing her ankles together and her hands folded in her lap.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:19 am

Alexandra smiled impressed by Dae.
"Today we will learn how to walk.I know it sounds weird, but being a miss or a mister is wierd."she said giggling.
"Who wants to show us a gracefully stalk?"
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:27 am

"I guess I could have a try." Tilly said, standing up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:28 am

"Perfect darling.Show us a gorgeus stalk."Alexandra said excited.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:31 am

"Alright," Said Tilly. She started across the room, her shoulders back and her chin up, she swayed her arms gently by her sides. "How was that?" she asked when done.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:35 am

Alexandra was clapping with the top of her fingers.
"Very good dear!You`re a lady!"
"So, the first rule is for ladies:"
Keep your chin up, your shoulders back and move your both arms gently.
"Now i`d like to see a boy walking."
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:37 am

"Thankyou Madam." Tilly said, sitting back down rather pleased with herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top