Back again - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Back again - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Back again

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Back again - Page 2 Empty Re: Back again

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:36 pm

"Nah it's just right," he said chuckiling a bit "it's just, I haven't done this in a while!" He smiled at her and but still kept his hands going up and down her back "Well what do you think about me? I haven't kissed anyone since I left!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:50 pm

Sophia chuckled lightly at him. "Your doing just fine love, and what do you mean you haven't kissed any other girls since you left? There's tons of other girls out there prettier then me!"said Sophia softly. "I kissed boys but I never went this far with them I just gave them pecks I just didn't feel right doing anything else with them."said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:52 pm

Danny kept smiling yet knew she would. She is a very attractive person after all. "I know," he said then pecked her one more time "but I still loved you even though we were apart. I didn't want to kiss anyone else afterwords."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:12 am

Sophia smiled happily at him for he didn't date any other girls while he was away for he always loved her. "Aw Danny love, that's the sweetest thing anyone has evr done for me, I wished I did the same!"said Sophia sighing. "That's all in the pass, were looking towards the future I love you and nothing on eath can ever stop me from loving you not even death itself!"said Sophia softly kissing him on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:21 am

Danny felt a surge of rememberance when she mentioned death. He shuddered as he made out with her still keeping his hands going up and down on her back. He rolled on the bed so she was lying down on it now. "I love you and but I'm not mentioning death. He and him kinda have a bad history" he laughed
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:53 am

Sophia stopped kissing him and looked at him with shock. "You met death?"Sophia asked him amazed but shocked. "Oh sorry, I'll stop talking about him."said Sophia softly as she made out with him again. Sophia was glad she wasn't there to meet death, they say if you meet him never look him in the eyes for he will show you how how you die by looking into his eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:57 am

"It's alright," he said calmly and smiled beofre they began kissing again "Ne'os nearly flipped the 'f' out though when he met him. As well as Matt...but then again he tried to kill him." He began kissing her again his lips dancing on hers
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:40 am

Sophia laughed for she couldn't help herself. "Seesm like you three had quite a adventure meeting death."said Sophia softly kissing him back running her hands through his hair. As Sophia kept on dissing him she deepen the kiss as much as she could. Sophia felt like her body was melting into hi as she done this.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:55 am

"Yeah until this James kid tried to kill us," he said rmemebering how he nearly got killed by James...whatever it was.He pressed his lips deep against hers and they moved almost on their own. He felt like he would explode after a while
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:10 am

Sophia stopped kissing him and looked at him shocked. "James Wake, isn't he like a sixth year or something?"Sophia asked him softly. Sophia shook it off and went back to kissing him but sshe held on to him tightly afraid he might disappear or this was only a dream she was having.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top