Adrenn and Briannas Date - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adrenn and Briannas Date - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adrenn and Briannas Date

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adrenn and Briannas Date - Page 9 Empty Re: Adrenn and Briannas Date

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:21 pm

"not sure" he said "what do you want to watch? I cant really think of anything."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:05 pm

"Do you have the Davinci Code movie? I like that one" Brianna asked, she liked that movie and wanted to see it
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:07 pm

(Spartan excused himself and ran outside and diappereadred with a huge crack and he repappeared inside the restaurant by Brianna. He held the divinci code that had a Blockbuster sticker on it) "got it" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:09 pm

"Thank you" Brianna said, she was really happy that the date was going so well, "What kind of TV or screen are we viewing it on?" she asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:10 pm

"Be right back again." he said running otuside with a huge crack and returned with a 50x50 Tv screnn. It was heavy.) "got it" he strianed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:11 pm

"I really appreciate what you are doing for me Adrenn" Brianna said, she smiled a lot more and got up to help Adrenn with the TV
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:14 pm

"Its no problem I dont want my girlfriend to feel down" he said stetting the Tv in a private room in the restaurant.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:16 pm

Brianna smiled, she was touched about how much Adrenn really cared about her. "I have a song stuck in my head, it won't stop" she giggled
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:26 pm

"What is it?" he smiled. "Maybe I can get another one stuck in your head" (He laughed)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:29 pm

"Eyes of a Stranger by the Payolas, it's a really catchy tune, a real summer song" Brianna laughed
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top