Don't do this to me - not now. - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't do this to me - not now. - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't do this to me - not now.

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't do this to me - not now. - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't do this to me - not now.

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Miseria gasped and stepped away from Khaat, looking with widened eyes at her. “Khaat! No, you wont!“ she whispered in horror. Even she did't do that. Since her and Josh things were talked straight, and he promised to help raise her baby, she didn't worry much about her future anymore, although, she will go later to school. To the sixth year, to be exact. That's the time when baby will be born. “Robert will get over it,“ she said quietly.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Don't do this to me - not now. - Page 4 Empty Re: Don't do this to me - not now.

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:56 pm

"I hope so," Khaat said softly. "I do love him, you know. And I want this baby far more than he knows. But I want him to feel free to leave me if he wants to. I don't want this being something that chains him to me. I keep telling myself he's just feeling insecure because of how bad things were here last night. I know he thought I was going to die. I might have if he hadn't rescued me and called my parents. But he has no idea how important he is to me. Or maybe he does, and he's not ready for it.

Khaat got up slowly, hanging onto the bedpost, and went over to the window and sat down. Things were spinning still, and it aggravated her. She looked out and saw that he had been woodworking in the yard. And, oddly enough, all he'd made were toys for a little girl, and had a crib partly assembled. "Mis. Look," She called softly, pointing out the window. "He's made some toys, a rocking horse, and a Hogwarts castle as a doll house, and he's making a crib. Looks like he's hoping for a girl. Maybe you're right,Mis. Maybe he won't leave me after all. Maybe he'll stay. Maybe he'll decide he wants to stay. Mis, I don't want him to stay because he feel he has to. I want him to stay because he wants to. If he can't find that in himself, then I need to let him know he can go. I'm a strong woman. I've been taking care of kids a long time. I can do this by myself. He could just go away and forget about us if he wanted."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 am

Robert had felt Khaat's essences take a bit of a drop, and he had apparated outside her door, not knowing if there was trouble or not. As he listened, he realized she was just out of bed, he relaxed and entered uninvited. "Khaat," he said gently, "Enough. Stop stewing. You were a breath away from dying a few hours ago. It's going to take time. You have to rest. Your body pulls its energies away from you to protect your child. You know that. And right now you don't have that much to give. Come on. Back to bed." He led her back to bed and put her there again. He sat on the bed, brushing her hair. "Rob's sister has arrived, I'm afraid. He's working on containing her and keeping her from bursting up here. She's a bit like a hurricane, I'm sorry to say." He laughed softly. "What does she want?" Khaat asked. "Well, to see her brother, for one. She's giving him a bit of a well needed kick in the arse. And she wants to meet you. Today is just not the day for that. If I have to seal your door, I will. Tomorrow might be different. Right now you need to sleep. Rest. You can't be up yet today." He paused his hand on her forehead and said lovingly, "Sleep." Her body yielded to his sleep spell and she sank into a deep sleep. He looked at Miseria, "Don't worry. Your mother just needs some rest. She'll be fine."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top