Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 51
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 51 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 51 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Jess Potter Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:11 am

((New Day, or i'll have to delete this))
Jess snored and rolled off his bed, landing with a nasty thud on the ground.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 51 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:03 pm

Mariana heard the noise and jumped from her bed with wand on guard.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:44 am

Jess stretched and yawned as he walked downstairs, looking around as he did.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 11:29 am

Andrian popped up behind Jess, and crossed his arm "You, should really start working on putting protection around your properties" Andrian suggested staring at him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:49 pm

Mariana raised an eyebrow: "Well I did put every protection I know and my house is also protected by Mexican Ministry of Magic!" she replied and remembered: "Hey do you want some coffee?" she said putting her wand down when she saw it was false alarm,
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:20 am

Jess nodded but made his own, liking it stronger than anything retail coffee had to offer.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:26 pm

Andrian grinned at her, and nodded "I would love to" he said calmly then turned to Jess "Listen Jess, ive dissapointed you i've been arrogant and impatience and for that i am sorry" Andrian said sitting at the chair and stared at him "I've just been so frustrated with all this commotion" Andrian added
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:45 pm

Mariana gave Andrian coffee and went to other room so they can talk.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:29 am

Andrian thanked her, as he followed her into another room to talk in "Apology accepted or not?" Andrian asked calmly sipping his cofee
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:19 am

Jess thought for a second then reoplied "Well i have no idea what you're going on about so i guess i do." he told him, smiling as he followed them
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 52 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top