Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 25
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 25 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 25 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 05, 2008 2:13 pm

((now this is becoming weird.We seriously need some visitors.))
Mariana opened one eye for a second,but thought she just imagined in her head so she fell back asleep.
15 minutes later she woke up yawning: "Uh what a sleep." she said putting Jess to lay on the couch as she went to cook lunch.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 25 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon May 05, 2008 9:45 pm

[Hint taken.]
Betsy smelled lunch, and she fallowed her nose, which led to Mariana's door.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 06, 2008 7:32 am

Jess woke up on the couch as he heard a thud on the door. He yawned and stood up and saw Betsy on the door. "Oh hey Betsy. Why did you leave last night?" He asked rubbing his eyes.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 12:18 pm

Mariana came behind him: "Oh hey Betsy!Just in time for lunch!Come in!" she said carrying plates in her hands.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue May 06, 2008 9:17 pm

"Oh thank you Mariana I will." Then she turned to jess. "I left last night because I needed to go home. Because it was late, and my mom was coming home, and alot of other reasons. But now I smell lunch. And I've only had 2 lunches already today so you can imagine how hungry I am."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Mariana laughed almost crushing plates into ground,but somehow managed to detain them:
"Yes just 2 lunches!I mean you are starving!" she said sarcastic making soup from the oven fly on the dinning room table.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun May 11, 2008 1:41 am

Jess looked at Mari with an eyebrow raised. "Betsy eats like a hobbit. She must be starving with 2 lunches. You should know that." He said stating the obvious
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun May 11, 2008 12:54 pm

"Yeh just like you.Am I right?" said Mariana smiling as she took spoon to finish the soup.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon May 12, 2008 6:47 am

Jess rolled his eyes. "No Mari." He said putting lots of emphasis on no "I am not a hobbit. I only eat 6 times a day." He said taking the spoon gently out of her hands. "I thought i was the resident cook here?" He asked laughing. Then he stirred the soup. "Smells nice." He commented.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 12, 2008 6:29 pm

"You are whetever you want to be!" clamed Mariana smileing and adding: "Yeah you said you're gonna cook,but I didn't want to wake you up so I cooked.And thanks." she said booming soup on the table because it was very very very hot.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 52 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 38 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top