Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 12 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Betsy Parquette Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:10 pm

Betsy who didn't know what was going on for like the past 10 minutes snored. "Bob... ross... cackling... I don't have your money........chocolate?...snnnkggg."
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 12 Empty RE: Mariana's house in London

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:00 am

Jess wakes up almost instantly when mariana asks if they wanna stay the night "Sure that would be fun. (puts on a girly voice)((don't think i'm sexist or anything)) Sure we can stay up late doing our nails. We can have pillow fights and talk about our crushes an...(noticecs that there are two people awake. Goes back to normal voice.) Darn. Do you have a second bed. It's kinda uncomfortable on your couch(sees theres a porcupine underneath him) Please?"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 12 Empty Re: Mariana's and Jess' house in London

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:46 am

"Oh I have a guest room with 6 comfortable beds in it!" she said loud enough to wake up even deads.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 12 Empty RE: Mariana's house in London

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:48 am

Jess looks at the porcupine and then mariana. "Thanks i'll go with the beds. Can you show me how to get there??"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:09 am

"Oh we are all going to sleep there when I wake up these sleepyheads from their beauty sleep!" said Mariana very loud.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:07 pm

Jess remembers that he is moving in with MAriana so he runs home and grabs his cat and owl ((Hope you don't mind me bringing pets)) He walks in and asks " What room will i be staying in for the while?"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:13 pm

"Yes!I prepared one room!Follow me please!" she said leading Jess on the first floor second room to the right and showed him very large room with biiiiiiig closet in the wall,double bed and bookshelf who which was half-full.
"Hope you like it here!If you need any other furniture I'll bring it from other rooms." mariana said smileing as she was showing Jess her new room.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:04 am

"Thank you it is lovely." Jess jumps onto the bed and is surprised how bouncy and comfy it is. " Hmmm (Grabs a pillow) Pillow Fight!!"
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:39 am

Mariana smiled calling pillow from her bad with Acchio spell and caught it in the air."Here you go!" she said throwing pillow in Jess's face.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Mariana's and Jess' house in London - Page 12 Empty RE: Mariana's housse in London

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:57 am

Jess is knocked over by the pillow and lands on the bed but he springs up and wacks Mariana over the head with the force of his jumping off the bed. "Hey no magic."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 52 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 32 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top