The Official End of Term Party - Page 23
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Official End of Term Party - Page 23 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Official End of Term Party

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:15 am

Sophia rolled her eyes at Jaden. "Yes, we remember you Jaden.'said Sophia sighing as she tured toward Ginvera. "Thanks, Gin I love your shirt and pants very stylish!"said Sophia smiling as she had her wand out waiting.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 23 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:43 am

Andrian sneaked up behind Sophia and then looked at Ginerva "Shhh!" Andrian whispered running up to her then said "Boo!" Andrian said grabbing Sophia on the shoulder
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:18 am

(thats i everyone go back to dancing darren's right its pointless to do anything else with you guys)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:06 am

(Dude that not very nice lol, do i have to sort this out again let not say anything mean to any member here not even say it in ur sig that the other 2 are liars i know exactly who u mean)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:43 am

(really because its not you or aj so plz donttell me that it is)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:14 am

Darren rolled his eyes. "Wow this is taking forever... Can we just start the bloody dueling?" Darren said taking his wand out. "The first duel should be me and kit vs. Adrenn and Tilly"
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:47 am

"Alright." Tilly said, smirking slightly. "I'm ready to go, lets do it."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:41 am

"Ok.." Darren said. "Dont worry i'll go easy on ya.." He winked
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:54 am

Tilly laughed, "You shouldn't say that just yet." She said winking back. "No need to go easy, I want to see the best you've got."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:05 am

"Ok then, but if you think you can win... prepare yourself for a disspaointment.." Darren said smirking
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top