The Official End of Term Party - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Official End of Term Party - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Official End of Term Party

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:26 am

[yep, thought so]

Tilly stood up, and walked the length of the room. She grabbed a glass of punch.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Official End of Term Party - Page 3 Empty Re: The Official End of Term Party

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:00 am

Ginevra walked in the room wearing a pretty brown dress. She looked around for Matt but saw he wasn't there so she decided to go and see Tilly. She walked over to her and then smiled. "Hey," she said, happily.

The Official End of Term Party - Page 3 N3035_10
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:02 am

"Hey Gin," Tilly said, smiling. "How are you? I love your dress"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:02 am

"Thanks, love your dress to." she said. "I'm fine, and you?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:03 am

"Thanks, I'm alright," Tilly said, looking towards the ground. "Just a bit lonely."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:04 am

"Aww, why?" Ginevra asked, curiously.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:10 am

"Well I don't really have a date for one" She said, laughing. "And there arent many people here, I didn't reaise i was early."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:15 am

"Nah, there just all late." Ginevra said, laughing. "As for the date thing it's only a party so i guess just ask the random to dance if you really wanna and everyone else is taken!" she paused. "Anyways, if you need someone to dance to just come find me and we will have some partying fun, kay?"
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:19 am

"Yeah, I know, I just feel like I'm gonna be the od one out, the only person without a date." She said, smiling. "I'll be fine though."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:20 am

"That good." Ginevra said, smiling. "And tons of people are coming without dates i think. To much conflict for them or something like that."
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 34 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top