Anywhere but here..
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Anywhere but here.. Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Anywhere but here..

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Anywhere but here.. Empty Anywhere but here..

Post by Lucas Montez Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:41 am

It's a pretty fun game, you have to be creative about it. It's about you, not your character wants.
You need a destination, person and describe the scenery and what you see, trust me it's much more fun than it sounds, you can sometimes get a bit too carried away but that's good too. It could be about love, with celebrities or your loved one on this site, anything.
Okay for example:

If I could be anywhere but here I'd be in Los Angeles, backstage of a Miley Cyrus concert, with VIP tickets. I'd be sitting in her dressing room asking her loads of questions and taking heaps of photos. Liam Hemsworth would be there, taking photos. Then someone would come in with a tray of drinks and a tray of seafood with salmon, sea scallops, lobster and shrimp.

Okay, now you try! C'mon, get your creative juices flowing through. Have fun imagining!
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Anywhere but here.. Empty Re: Anywhere but here..

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:19 pm

If I would be anywhere but here, I'd be somewhere in America at Evanescence's or The Agonist's concert with VIP tickets as well and with green and punk hairstyle. >.<
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:50 am

If I were anywhere but here, I would be in the mountains, skiing with Johnny Depp, and when we were done, we would have hot cocoa with extra whipped cream. And then we would ski a little more...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:27 am

If I could be anywhere but here, I would be with Josh Groban in some cafe in a town no one has ever heard of, discussing nothing in particular, but neither of us ever wanting to leave. Then later on, he would sing to me. Smile
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:33 am

If I could be anywhere but here, I would be with one of my awesome online/RL friends that lives really far away and have an awesome time together going hyper and talking about the HP books and such nonstop Smile.

Anywhere but here.. Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:40 am

If I could be anywhere but here, I would be in LA stalking celebrities. Then I would go to a premiere and drool over Meaghan Fox....Facepalm

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 am

If I could be anywhere but here it would be with the Jonas Brothers (half naked) on an island, on the beach playing beach volleyball and singing and dancing then we'd eat and drink and then we'd all go back to the hotel to freshen up and then do more eating and drinking at a restaurant at which we would stay at until like 3am in morning.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by David Ward Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:48 pm

If I could be anywhere but here I'd be in a house by the mountainside, enjoying the scenery and the peace and quiet.
David Ward

Number of posts : 88

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 pm

If I could be anywhere but here I'd be in Geece. The coast of Greece.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:40 am

If I could be anywhere be here I would be anywhere that my fiance` is, sitting in our own house with our two cats and two dogs, sitting next to a fire after a romantic dinner. Then it would start snowing outside and we would head out to have a snowball fight.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum