Discovery - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Discovery - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Discovery

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Discovery - Page 2 Empty Re: Discovery

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:56 am

Alice half-smiled and took one bun from plate. "Okay, I won't ask anymore," she said gaily.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 601
Special Abilities : Parseltongue, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:00 am

Miseria nodded and made a circles on the table with her white and long finger:"That's a good girl..." she rolled her eyes and looked away. Some students were already leaving so it means that they have almost 20 minutes left before the lessons start.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:21 pm

"You talk like I'm a little girl," Alice said, raising her eyebrow.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:34 pm

Miseria grinned at her:"Arent I?" she asked, looking back at her. How she will talk to Alice if not this Ironic or sarcastic voice of hers? She took one bun and bit it. Rolling her eyes, she put it on her little dish and looked at Alice:"I just can't escape it. I feel so sick and I don't want to eat, though, I'm hungry..." she complained.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:08 pm

Alice ate bun too and suddenly looked at Miseria, eyes this big how they can be. "Oh my god," she whispered, dropping her not finished bun on little plate in front of her. "Oh my god," she repeated.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:12 pm

Miseria rolled her eyes at Alice's reaction. "Oh my god, really. That's the way I feel every day," she said sarcastically. She didn't even know why she was acting this way. It was like something was saying her to do that. She'd never act like that infront of her friends. But the way she felt.. it was like someone was living with her or maybe she was really sick and her nightmares were giving her real effect of character changing and she's just nervous?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:14 pm

"This, that you are hungry, but you don't want to eat at first is a sign of pregnancy," Alice said bemusedly.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Miseria rolled her eyes again:"I am not pregnant! I am not waiting! I'm just ill!" she said. That was assume to herself, not to Alice, but she was sure that she wasn't pregnant. Why would she be?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Darien de Ramiére Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 pm

But Alice didn't believed Miseria. "Let's go to the Hospital Wing. Miseria, I know what are signs of pregnancy," she said imperatively.
Darien de Ramiére
Darien de Ramiére
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:48 pm

"NO!" Miseria realised that she had jumped up and she was shouting at Alice. Gasping quietly, she sat back down and shaked her head:"No, I won't go there. Doctors are already annoyed by me," she scowled at her. Why in the hell was Alice considering such things?
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum