Meeting the Maker - Page 17
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Maker - Page 17 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Maker

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Maker - Page 17 Empty Re: Meeting the Maker

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:10 am

Danny looked up again and saw something bad. He grabbed Death's Hand and noticed it started to flow more freely now. Not a good sign. He grabbed both guns and attached a lazer sight to the Siren. He kept looking back and forth knowing what was going to happen. "Remember when Death said 'Welcome to hell'?" he asked grimly "he wasn't kidding!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:11 am

"no its possible he transported us to his realm while we were there. Its not impossible to make world lets i have done it before but not on such a scale" he said thinknig about books he read on the subject.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:14 am

Danny was fed up with his power bulls*it. He threw his guns down and walked up to ne'os. "See here's the thing," he said quietly "Death is the guy who can basically kill anyone he wants. Right now since we were in HIS realm, I'm pretty sure he can do whatever he wants to us. And so far, hes pissed. Becuase look." He pointed up to the sky and up above were red streaks within thesky and the blue sky started to turn black.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 am

"He cant kill a vampire we are a exception to his laws thats why he despises us especially one that was made into a vampire like i was" he said looking uncomfortable about the thought. especially considering he died when he was bleed. "It has been the dream of the most powerful of the vampires to dominate death and he has foolishly brought us here....we are surrounded by bodies stay silent so i may center myself and give us a advantage" he said sitting down on the ground cross legged his eyes closed he was clearly in deep concentration.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:21 am

"Ne'os for Christ sake he doesn't want to kill you!" he said angrily "I'm pretty sure it's either A.) Wants to make your life hell or B.) Wants to kill me!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:24 am

"My life is hell a vampire is a life restricted to darkness" he said standing up with inhuman speed his eyes pure black. He turned away from Danny and outstretched his arms "Oh Death you fullishly trap us here" he said opening his palms the ground infront of him cracked and broke a Inferi climbed out. Ne'OS panted the effort exhausting to him. "I can raise a army here to help us if you want it" he said he knew that if he got his hands on the ring he would be able to raise one in seconds.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:26 am

"I don't even know," he said collapsing onto the ground. He was angry at everything at the moment. "We gotta get outta here!" he said finally and grabbed the Siren and Deaths Hand. "How much time do you think we have before anything happens?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:28 am

"his spell dosent look complete yet ill keep raising Inferi the easier it gets the closer we are" he said raising another one with less effort then before but he almost collapsed on the ground from it. He pulled out a vial of blood and drank it greedily he could feel his energy come back.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:30 am

Danny nodded and wanted to leave. Yet he knew he didn't want to leave Matt behind. It wouldn't be a good idea anyway. He tried to think where the hellspawn may come if they did come. "Where do you think they come from? If there is anything" he asked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:35 am

"I know from experience...i died when i was bieng turned into a vampire. In ancient times when one could build gates from here to there it was called oblivion now its called hell but its demonic city's built on islands in oceans of lava. the air burns to breath it is truley a land of torture...When a human dies and goes there they are offered a choice to go back as a restless spirit or to stay and serve in the armys of hell. Vampire hell is a bit different though the citys are whole and beutifull Vampires and werewolves fight for eternity. wizards go to paradise though so be happy this is the only time you will be close to it" he said not knowing any other way to explain it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 25 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 21 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top