Meeting the Maker - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Meeting the Maker - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Meeting the Maker

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Meeting the Maker - Page 12 Empty Re: Meeting the Maker

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:44 am

((OoC:Ne'os blocked the curse so death wasn't hit.))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:44 am

((Ne'Os blocked the curse...and no Death just powers Ne'Os's robes since they were made with Deaths unwilling help))
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:54 am

"Do not mind me, Lord Death. I have no intention in attacking the one god I believe in." James picked himself up once more. "You can't blame them for fear, or insanity. Most people act as they do when posed with something they do not truly understand." James tensed slightly, but kept his eyes on Death. He was quite wary of the others. But for some reason, he could feel slight waves of sympathy echoing through the room.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:55 am

Death walked closer and closer to James until he was just in front of him. "I want that device. NOW! he yelled and readied his Scythe.

Danny raised an eyebrow on why Death was so interested in his arm. "Might as well just let this unfold," he whispered to Ne'os and Matt
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:58 am

Ne'Os continued to watch Matt to make sure he wouldnt through anymore curses at Death He walked to a corner and dissapeard int o the shadows watching.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:00 am

Danny, I hate Wake...but this death guy is really getting on my nerves! he said gruffly. He steadied his wand at Ne'os in the corner and sent a stunning spell at him. He then got up, whipped some of the sweat off his face and grinned. Oi DEATH!! he yelled. EAT THIS! he said. He pulled out a swored and through it at him. Hoping to crush his main support, the spine.

((OoC:Please please please let this hit))

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 am

Death felt something jab through his bones. He looked down to see a sword pierced through his black robe. Slowly, he pulled out the sword which left a metallic clink and then a clunk of bones moving around. "You are such a fool..." he said grimly "Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with knives? Especially such a weak one such as this!?" Death threw the sword into the river by the bridge and looked at Matt.

Danny ducked at the sword went zoomnig by his head. Apprently it was aimed for the water and not Danny himself. "christ man you pissed him off!" he whispred to Matt throwing him Death's Hand. "This will burn but just keep your breath. It's a duplicate from the Siren, but I don't know if it's a Hallow!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James Wake Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:05 am

"I'm sorry milord. I have no intention to fight, but I have no intention to release myself from this object. After nine years, it begins to grow onto you." Literally, James thought to himself grimly. He pulled his sleeve just so much. "It replaced an arm I lost. I lost it fighting bloodlust-driven fools. It reminds me. Of what I can accomplish, but once it's gone, I lose far more than an Arm." He smiled slightly. "It is quite apparent that I can maintain control over it though." He scoffed. "It was practically Ne'os' fault for putting me to sleep."
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:14 am

Ummmmm okay... he said laughing at what death said. Danny, this is supposed to help.....oh I see he said. It burned but he didn't care. You really are a pain in my ass right now!! he said. He shot at death and felt the blow back. He staggered a bit, he dropped it cause it got really hot really quick. He prayed it made contact with Death.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 am

Death felt the blows to the robe and the contact to his ribs. He laughed slightly as the bullets never did any true damage. he was death after all. "You know what? Rot in hell Matthew Lestrange just like Bellatrix. My god she put up such a fight!" He then walked passed Ne'os and then looked at him. "Fight him with a paradox, not with might. and just like that, Death disappered.

Danny raised an eyebrow in confusion. "My god that guy is really melodramatic," he said calmly and then looked back at Matt. "Hurts huh?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 25 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 18 ... 25  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top