Second Training - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Second Training - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Second Training

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Second Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Second Training

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Mariana looked as Miseria almost guessed the move. "Well actually no not yet.We are going to do preparation for that move since i don\t want anyone getting seriously hurt a couple of days before the match.It's going to be something easier for the start since Death Spiral is done 10 feet up in the air." she replied as she saw her team anxcious or at least more anxcious then usual.

"But first i have to inform you we are playing against Gryffindor in 2 days.But that is not the worst news.In february i still didn't confirm the date we are playing another match and it's going to be probably against Slytherin which basiclly means we are going to play 2 matches in 3 weeks time so we'll need to train harder." she said hoping they will be able to handle it and waited to check their reaction.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Benjamin Macmillan01 Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:19 am

Well, as Mariana doesn't seem to want anyone hurt...we can't be doing anything too bad today, right? At least, I hope not. It's too early for me to concentrate, I'll end up falling off if we have to do anything too difficult. Ben nodded at the Gryffindor match, he had been expecting that. Then...SLYTHERIN? WHAT? Why does Mariana think that? Has one of the teachers let it slip? They hadn't told us that? WHY NOT? "Err, are you sure Slytherin is next?" he asked her, hoping she wasn't sure. He didn't let his immediate reaction slip out though. It was too early for him to express much any way though, to be honest.
Benjamin Macmillan01
Benjamin Macmillan01

Number of posts : 481

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 pm

Mariana looked at Ben's reaction. "Pretty sure Ben and it's worse for us then Gryffindor trust me.Well probably they told me because as a captain i have responsability to notify you." she replied knowing that no one would be too happy about the fact. "Anyway are you all ready so we can start?If you are then mount your brooms and fly 3 meters from earth." she said waiting as she stood up from the box.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:23 am

Abbey nodded and mounted her broom. She kicked off the ground with her legs and flew three meters above the ground, like Mari had instructed. "Ready Mari!" she shouted.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom1 Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 am

Alice was standing nearby the team kind of watching until Mariana told them to fly up three meters. She did so, a bit wobbly, but she hadn't been on a broom in a week. That was a record holder for her. She wanted to breathe Quiddich, but she'd been constantly studying. Now that Herbology was her only class, she could devote all of her hours to it.

"Okay doke." she said once she was up in the air.
Alice Longbottom1
Alice Longbottom1

Number of posts : 473

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:00 am

[Sorry to interrupt. But have you noticed, Mari, that no one posts here because this thread should be in the quidditch stadiun?]
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:29 pm

[[Actually no one posts because they are lazy besides Abbey and Mis and Alice,but fine i'll start it again there and lock these 2,3 topic here.And don't delete this subforum!!]]

Training all over again on stadium!!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top