Who is that guy, anyway?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Who is that guy, anyway? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Who is that guy, anyway?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Who is that guy, anyway? Empty Who is that guy, anyway?

Post by Gabriella Montez Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:36 am

Tim was walking along the lake in warm clothes. Wearing jeans, boots, skivvy and a winter jacket. He was feeling so lost and worried lately.

He's really wanting to spend time with his girl, Soph but everytime Tim sees her she is hanging out with some guy and it really bugs him especially when she smiles and laughs with him. It hurts him like a knife plunged into his heart, twisted and then taken out and stomped on it.

He stood in one place for a moment and just screamed. He fell to his knees and banged the ground with his fists and just screamed aloud. But he feels like no one heard him and that no one cares.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Number of posts : 375
Special Abilities : Apparation

Back to top Go down

Who is that guy, anyway? Empty Re: Who is that guy, anyway?

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:26 pm

Sophia was walking around the lake with her ice skates wrapped around her neck about to ice skate on the lake once again. As she heard a scream near by she ran to see who it was, as she seen it was Timothy she ran towards him and hugged him. "Timmy love, what's wrong?"Sophia asked her honey eyes looking at him with worry in them. "Timmy whatever it is ok."said Sophia softly as she held him close to her and stroked his hair. "I know it's probably me, seeing how I haven't been around you alot lately."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:53 am

Tim heard an angelic voice and saw his girlfriend. He was much happier now. His heart thumped and he began to feel funny but in a good way. He liked it. No anger or anything just love and happiness.

Oh, dear pet. Tim whimpered, like a young boy. He liked her stroking his hair, it felt nice and soothing. I'm just... Tim started but stopped because he didn't want to hurt her feelings.

Um no, it's okay. Tim lied. You're in your senior years of school study. Tim added. You must be busy with homework and tests and all. Tim said.

Tim hugged her and didn't let go. He put one of his hands on the back of her head and the other on her back. I love you. Tim whispered in her ears with tears filling his eyes and he dared not to blink or he'd be crying and look like a wimp or something.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:19 am

Sophia looked at him with worry in her eyes. "Timmy love, are you ok?"Sophia aked hm softly looking at him with her soft warm honey eyes. As he said he loved her she smiled. "I love you to Timmy."said Sophia softly hugging him tightly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:51 am

I just.. Tim started and sighed. He may as well tell her but..this won't be good for her to hear. Who is that guy you're always..no wrong word..um....that guy...you're..it seems to me that you're with him more than with me, your boyfriend. Tim asked. It's just everytime I see you alone, I find it perfect timing to spend time with you but it seems the guy beats me to you. Tim sighed sadly. Then I watch you with him..laughing and smiling and all. Tim explained.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:30 am

Sophia pulled away from him and looked at him anger in her eyes. "I can't believe you think I'm cheating on you with Andrian!"said Sophia angrily. "Andrian is my best friend, he's helping through alot of hard times right now."said Sophia holding back tears. "I can't believe your jealou over something so stupid I can't believe you!"Sophia softly. "I thought you trusted me like I trusted you!"said Sophia as tears came down her face. As she out wand she waved and made the sapphire necklacecome towards her. "If you think I'm cheating give this neckace to someone you know you'll trust!"said Sophia crying as she ran off.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:11 am

Timothy listened to her and gulped. He clenched onto the necklace tightly in his hand and his heart pumped fast because he felt so guilty. I never said I didn't trust you! Tim called out to her. I didn't even say you cheated on me either! Tim yelled. Don't run away from me! I am not a vampire! Tim reminded her and sighed. He put the necklace safely in his pocket and then started to run after her. He was probably not ever going to catch her but..who knows, maybe he will, he has to try. He can't let the best thing slip through his fingers like sand. I trust you, completely, believe me! Tim said as he was running. I wouldn't be saying all of this if it wasn't true. Tim said sadly. He started to pant and he couldn't run anymore, so he fell to his knees and just hoped..Hoped that she may've heard him and would at least stop and turn around.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:33 am

Sophia stopped running and looked at Timothy. "You know if you really did trust me and believe me you wouldn't be asking me about Andrian!"said Sophia crossing her arms and looked at him with anger in her eyes. "You know what it doesn't matter anymore, you don't trust me or believe me enough so what's the pint of being with someone who doesn't trust you?"Sophia asked him sadly. "I'm sure I'll find someone who trusts me enough."said Sophia as she ran off again a the wind whipped through her staight brown hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriella Montez Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:54 am

I wasn't even going onto that track! Tim called out. He got up from his knees and began to ran after her again. He made me think - made me plan! Tim started to explain. To spend more time with you! Tim panted. I do believe you and trust you, 100%, no 200%, my whole heart, my whole faith, everything! Tim continued. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me, please don't just go like that...Please? Tim asked, almost squeaking.
Gabriella Montez
Gabriella Montez

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum