visiting jess - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

visiting jess - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

visiting jess

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

visiting jess - Page 2 Empty Re: visiting jess

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:29 am

"You know, its funny how all these teens are just sort of showing up," Khaat said thoughtfully. "I just took in another. She's 15, too, like Gar and Miseria. And like Gar, she dropped out of Hogwarts. Her parents died, and she's looking for her aunt. She was literally living on the streets, so I took her in. It's too cold not to, Jess. Her name is Emily Brown, and her aunt is Diyanne West--a Hogwarts grad. I told her I would help her find her aunt.

"But onto a different question--what are your wedding colors? And is Jack's family coming? It would be bad etiquette for me to show up in the same color his mother was wearing, for example." Khaat was trying to remember all the wedding rules and follow them properly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23620
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:43 am

Jessica smiled "just like you to do that , you have a kind heart Khaat" she said she sighed went she asked about Jacks family "no, they won't he has no family, like myself , so no worrys there" she said forcing as mile "I guess you can say hogwarts is out only family" she shook her self from her depreshion and smiled " I was thinking of going with reds and golds but not decided" she brushed her finger over the handel of the cup "I just can't decide"
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:01 am

"I think that would be beautiful," Khaat smiled. "Perfect for Valentine's day. Do you have a wedding gown yet?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:22 am

Jess sighed "not had the chance to go and get one , pluse no energy dosn't help ether" she said setting her cup down on the table, then an idea struck her "would you come with me?" she asked "you could help chose the brides maid dress" she paused and smiled "you know what miseria would look good in" she finished.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:29 am

"Of course," Khaat said. "And one of Miseria's favorite colors is red. She has a lot of good ideas. I might ask her for her opinion as well." I'll try to bring some pictures from some muggle magazines and then we could conjure whatever we want."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:45 am

she sat back in her chair "sounds good " she said feeling some what drain all of a sudden. jessica knew she probably looked just as tired.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:09 pm

"Jess, you are getting way too tired. You need to go lay down and rest," Khaat said perceptively. "You do not need to end up on the floor again. And I have some wedding gowns to hunt."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:17 pm

jess looked at her "but I have so much cleaning to do" she said groaning as she sat up as if to continue with her cleaning.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:23 pm

"Stop." Khaat said. "Do I need to get Jack to put a stop to this overdoing? You have your elves and you have Miseria. Do you need more help than that? You cannot do this anymore. Doctor's orders. Go rest. I'll help you get there." She held out her hand for Jess.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Jessica sighed she knew she was right "all right, allright, jenny and jacks can finish it" she said taking her hand and using her to pull herself to stand up "god i feel like an old woman" she said with a chuckle her hand on her back.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top