Path to the Dark Side!! OMG!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Path to the Dark Side!! OMG! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Path to the Dark Side!! OMG!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Path to the Dark Side!! OMG! Empty Path to the Dark Side!! OMG!

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:27 pm

Howdy persons that have listened to the side note and have opened this up,

Right, as of late I have been really silly and sort of cut back on rp-ing and virtually killing my charries in the threads so for a while I'll let most of them be god-modded, because I love them so, and focus on Elijah. I have a semi-awesome/crappy plot for him in my mind because he has done a lot in his fifteen years which would make little old aristocratic ladies keel over and die. However I had a brain wave (shocking) and decided that Elijah should stop with childish antics and go down a path - TO THE DARK SIDE! He is a very ambitious character which doesn't feel properly appreciated and never has. There are a lot of things he doesn't know and I plan on basically shutting him down and making him something along the lines of a robot for the Sith Death Eaters. (sorry I am obsessed with Star Wars as of late. There's fanfiction everywhere on my computer and it's getting' a bit much - hehe!)

READ BIT BELOW - MOST IMPORTANT PART
(the other bit is crap)

Basically he's going to shut down compassion after a really bad letter from his mother and in theory that is what is going to push my poor baby over the edge. *huggles Eli* But before that happens he has to have a taste of what is to come for him and he has to actually like what he is going to become. He's got to be naive and see the Death Eaters as some kind of family so when everything goes wrong with him he goes to who ever for help and guidance. He's got to feel as if the Death Eaters are their for him when everyone else isn't so I need a strong couple of charries and writers willing to put up with Elijah's angst and my long posts because I know I will get carried away and cry because my baby is so sad. So, writers willing to post quite a bit and charries strong enough I suppose.
Now, down to the template which is probably all anyone is going to read.

How Many Characters You Want: 1-4 (Maybe even five! OMG! Five! My favourite number! FIVE!!!)
What characters you want: Fifth Years up preferably unless you're charrie is a good example of a Death Eater that will be able to be kind to Eli but have ulterior motives at the same time.
Level of RP: There needs to be some body to the posts so, please, no goddamn one liners they really, really annoy me.
What you want to RP about: Elijah's eventual turn to the Dark Side Death Eaters and some of them trying to convince him that the Light/Order/PA/Whatever have betrayed him and they will be there for him. Eventually if they're good enough he will turn to them for help when he gets consumed by the evil I plan on sticking him in.
Location: Ideally I'd want it to be somewhere in Hogwarts if its going to be student DE's having a go but if its Grads + Students then either the Forbidden Forest or Hogsmeade.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Path to the Dark Side!! OMG! Empty Re: Path to the Dark Side!! OMG!

Post by Noah Archer Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:36 pm

Oh yay, angst. How do I love it.

Noah's game for this. He's a DE who found himself in a similar place to Elijah a while back, maybe he can help lead him down the path you have planned for him.

I'm good with any length of posts and usually I'll adjust the length of mine.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Vincent could create a bit of a dark personality in Elijah... Though Vincent, not being a death eater, can't convince him to join them.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 pm

True but Vincent is a manipulative person and Elijah will be in a pretty low place so he'll need someone like Vincent to take advantage of him but that will happen in the Inquisitorial Club/Thing because Eli will like the taste of power so you could always drop hints and sort of morph him into a Super-DE without actually being upfront about it.

Noah that would be great (: I’ll wait for a few more people and I’ll start a thread somewhere. Any specific setting preferences?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah Archer Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:44 am

Not really. I'm good anywhere.
Noah Archer
Noah Archer

Number of posts : 115

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:47 am

I'm totally game. I would love to join.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Sat Jan 09, 2010 4:48 am

Ne'Os can convince you to join the De's (of course you wont know its him due to the robes) but he wants to help in some way.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:06 pm

True but Vincent is a manipulative person and Elijah will be in a pretty low place so he'll need someone like Vincent to take advantage of him but that will happen in the Inquisitorial Club/Thing because Eli will like the taste of power so you could always drop hints and sort of morph him into a Super-DE without actually being upfront about it.

wow, long sentence Elijah.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:20 pm

I did waffle a bit there... hehe.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Not sure if Scorpius would want to convince Elijah to join.. Though he might if he's forced too, ahh I'm really confused about my character atm. But if your short of characters for this RP I'll join..
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top