The Best of the Best ((Ne'os)) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Best of the Best ((Ne'os)) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Best of the Best ((Ne'os))

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Best of the Best ((Ne'os)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Best of the Best ((Ne'os))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:49 pm

No, No. I was different when I had received this one he said. He looked at the wand and then Ne'os. There was this one night. Where I was out in the forest and I thought someone was watching me. he glanced at the wand again. You know Sierra Myst? Well she was moving in the bushes, I thought she was spying on me. She brought out her wand, I thought she was going to attack me. But she never got the chance...I killed her.....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

The Best of the Best ((Ne'os)) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Best of the Best ((Ne'os))

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:56 pm

"I see" he said "If it was self defense then it might not apply to the rule" he said "you can try and see if it works."
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:58 pm

Alright, lets give her a whirl. he said laughing. He stood ready for Ne'os to make a move. You go first! he said.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:00 pm

"Stupefy" he said sending the stunning spell at him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:02 pm

Protego! nothing happened. Protego! Protego! before he knew it he was hit withe the curse.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:08 pm

"Try your normal wand again we should make sure you havent lost your magic" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:12 pm

Matt got up from the ground and pulled out his own wand. He was pretty sure you couldn't lose magic. He pulled out his wand and yelled Gladius he said aiming for a tree. The tree was set on fire and was gone in a flash. Alright its just the wands...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:19 pm

" i do not know what causes it then" he said thinking.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Well then forget the wands he laughed. I'll just use my own....but I do need to practice Wandless Magic

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 pm

"Well feel free to do so" he said activating the magic on his robes he raised his wand ready to block any of the spells sent at him.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top