Wandering the Streets ~open~ - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wandering the Streets ~open~ - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wandering the Streets ~open~

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wandering the Streets ~open~ - Page 2 Empty Re: Wandering the Streets ~open~

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:20 am

"They fly?! I thought that only wizards and witches could fly." Ana said looking at her wondering how they flew.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:25 am

"They fly in a machine, "Khaat said, "A really big one. Sort of like a sailing ship with wings." She reached out her hand, "Take my hand. Lets do some flying of our own."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:30 am

Ana smiled and took her hand, "Ok, i can't believe that muggles can fly." She started picturing sail boats with wings and them flying in the air.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 12:46 am

Khaat apparated them to Heathrow Airport, into a service hallway and explained that they could not be seen apparating in or out. She took her out to a massive window where she could see the huge passenger jets taking off and landing. "This is how they fly, "Khaat said, "In these. They go all over the world. But it isn't without worry for them. In these days, even the muggle world is exceedingly dangerous. I hope your friend has some knowledge of the muggle world while you're here, because if not, this litte trip to explore the muggle world could be very dangerous for you indeed. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:11 am

"Oh wow those are amazing." She said then when she heard that the muggle world was just as dangerous as the wizarding world she nodded. "I understand. I think my friend knows the muggle world."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:36 pm

"That's a very good thing, "Khaat said, "Well, what else would you like to see? Muggles are like us in a lot of ways, but especially when it comes to eating. They love to eat, just like we do. But they have places they call fast food restaurants that are very different from our own. Have you ever had a 'burger and fries? And a cola?' I have to warn you, though, they are very addicting." She smiled. "If you want to understand today's muggle, you need to see a McDonalds. The average muggle goes to a restaurant like a McDonalds about three times a week to eat."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:19 am

"Oh! Can we go there? Please?" Anastasia said bouncing up and down on the balls of her feet. "I can't believe there's so many things that i didn't know about muggles. My parents were against all of this. They wouldn't let me do anything that had to deal with muggles."
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jan 02, 2010 3:16 pm

"No problem, "Khaat smiled, "I can always eat a burger meal. They're very addicting." She took Anastasia's hand and apparated them to an alley next to the local McDonalds. "It's just around the corner. Muggles just do not understand apparating, so its important that we are not seen ever doing magic around a muggle who doesn't know about our world." Khaat took her around the corner, inside the always crowded restaurant. She told her about the order board and how to get her food. Khaat ordered a burger, fries, and a cola. She allowed Anastasia to order and Khaat paid for both meals. "Where would you like to sit?" Khaat asked.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Anastasia looked around then saw an empty booth and pointed to it. "There if you don't mind sitting there. Why do muggles sometimes dress oddly?" Ana said looking at this one girl who was wearing pants a short skirt and a neon pink top. Ana was dressed simply but not like the girl whom she saw, "Is she trying to stand out?"
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top