After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

After the Yule Ball --  A christmas party (Belle) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

After the Yule Ball --  A christmas party (Belle) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:28 am

"Really?" asked Andrian shocked to hear that she accepted his proposal to marry him. It was final, they were engaged-to-be-engaged. All they needed was a wedding but not now. "This is the most wonderful moment of my life," chuckled Andrian and then got back onto his feet. Then lifted her up and spun around in circle with pride and joy. "I love you so much!" he grinned and carefully dropped her down.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

After the Yule Ball --  A christmas party (Belle) - Page 2 Empty Re: After the Yule Ball -- A christmas party (Belle)

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:44 am

Belle laughed and hung on as he spun her around. "I love you too!" She laughed and then smiled up at him as he set her back down. "Wow, now I really have something to go home about."

She hugged him tightly before kissing him soundly on the lips.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Number of posts : 780
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Animagus (Black Wolf)

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:05 am

"I love you more," he said - Andrian kissed her back on the lips, laughing when she said now she got something to go home about. He pulled away and spun her around in circle again with pride and joy; this was the best moment of his life, he couldn't believe it she accepted his proposal. Soon she would be Belle Potter.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 am

She spun gracefully, her silk skirts rising about her in emerald waves showing all the way to mid thigh as she did so. With her thoughts along the same line as his, Wow, I am going to be Belle Potter!

She then stopped and looked at him as his last remark caught up to her. "Oh no mister, you cannot love me more when it is I who loves you more."
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:16 pm

"But how can you love me more when I obviously love you more then anything in the world," frowned Andrian with his cute puppy dogged eyes as he held onto her with his arm wrapped around her waist. "You've made this whole world shine for me, which is why i love you more then anything else in the world. I think it safe to say I win" he smirked at her. He loved playing around with her, the way they both teased each other but knew they were only joking. But the annoying thing was Belle always won the teasing contest although he was getting better at his comebacks.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:56 am

She kissed him lightly, "Now how can I argue with that? Expecially with that cute puppy face?"

She then ran her hand up into his hair before lowering it to his cheek. "Well I could but I have decided I know when to give up when it comes to you, consider yourself luck love." Belle said with a smile.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:40 pm

Andrian kissed her back and grinned when he knew that he had finally won the competition. "Yeah, but nothing can more cuter then you," he smiled at her.

He closed his eyes as he enjoyed the touch of her hand running into his hair before lowerng it down to his cheek. Andrian only smirked at her and pursed his lips moving it until he kissed her hand without having to move his head too much. "It was nothing to do with luck, maybe just better then you," he teased with sacasm in his voice and a short, soft laugh escaped his lips just so she knew that he was only joking.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Fey Potter Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:56 pm

Even so she raised a brow, but then smiled softly. "Keep telling yourself that love."

She then laid her head on his chest, just content to be in his arms, where she would get to stay the rest of her life. The thought thrilled her, she was going to be his wife and no one was going to take that from her.
Belle Fey Potter
Belle Fey Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top