Darkness is Bliss - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Darkness is Bliss - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Darkness is Bliss

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Darkness is Bliss - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkness is Bliss

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:28 pm

"yes but tell that to Dae and his pawns They do not care if i have no control or not" he said he closed his eyes the vial of blood floated to Ne'Os he opened it and drank it. "Its old blood...if only i could get blood from my private stores it can last up to years without losing quality" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 pm

"Between you and me, as far as I'm concerned Dae is an idiot. When I was a kid the minister was Cornelius Fudge. He was an enormous idiot, but he wasn't dangerous. He was just stupid. Dae has enormous potential to be stupid and dangerous both. I've seen your butler...around..."she hoped Neos would hear her loud and clear that she was with the Order. "Can I trust him to get me the blood that you need? And will he trust me enough to give it to me?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:41 pm

"yes he should know who friends are....Tell him that I asked for it and he should be able to get you some vials...in a few days It would be faster but he has to go underground to get it" he said wondering if she would get that he would have to contact the resistance to get it.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:47 pm

"Yes," Khaat said, comprehending clearly what he meant. Having vampire or werewolf needs even in these modern days was still a condemning thing, and many survival things still needed to be done in secret. It was something that still made her really angry and disgusted with her world. "I'll take care of it, " she promised, "Will you be okay til then?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:59 pm

"yes at times i can slip away from this world which is what i was going to do for my 90 days" he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:10 pm

"I think I would be very tempted too. Answer me this--if you do 'sleep', can i wake you when i return? I will go do my errand when I leave here, but I couldn't blame you for not wanting to be here. My other question is that if you 'sleep', does that leave him in charge of your body while you're gone? That might be very dangerous for you indeed while you are in here. I'm sure it is not a news flash to you that your alter ego is not your friend."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:14 pm

"Yes i have grown attune to your blood flow patterns i will hear your presence and awaken...and No i will drag my maker along with me where we can speak on equal terms as much as we hate each other he is still my teacher and i'm still his student... for the moment i am in control I wonder what Sam would say if i brought her with me last time she even glimpsed at it it was a simple world space...now it is a world" he said thinking out loud at the last part.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:17 pm

"Can I pass on a message to her for you?" she asked gently, knowing he would always be connected to his wife, regardless, but she felt insensitive for not making the offer, "Or to anyone else?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:23 pm

"Tell her that she can stop worrying...and also tell her to open her mind to me when she sleeps so i may talk with her." he said.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:29 pm

That made Khaat smile. "I'll tell her, " Khaat promised, "And I will be back. Don't give up. Don't ever give up. You are worth more than anything they can do to you. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't be here." She squeezed his hand, before having the guard open the cell to let her go.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top