Escaping - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Escaping - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Escaping

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Escaping - Page 3 Empty Re: Escaping

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:50 pm

((Sure))
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Number of posts : 337
Special Abilities : Animagus, Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:52 pm

[Alright I'll start it. ANDRIAN YOU HAVE BEEN SPARED]
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:54 pm

((lol okay.))
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 pm

[[ lol ]]

"Um. I worked here was a chef then a pianist," said Andrian looking blankly at the floor behind the bar then back at Anatasia with a warm smile on his face. He merely only chuckled when Danny said lucky thim, he loved the sacasm he gave him when they were playing around together. "Yeah, lucky me," he said back with sacasm in the back of his voice. They had now both finished introducing each other, now it was his turn so he waited until they had stopped talking and started to introduce himself. "My name is Andrian Potter. I work as a doctor in Hogwart and a former Gryffindorer."

((SORRY IT SO BAD lol. I had to put something))
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:16 pm

"Oh really? You work at Hogwarts as a Doctor. I didn't realize that i'm sorry." She said feeling embarrassed slightly.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm

[That was a short post <.< ]

"Yeah. I've just started working this year," said Andrian noticing that she felt embrassed slightly. He chuckled and shook his head at Anatasia. "Oh no, it nothing. I just graduated last year," he smiled at her. Trying to make sure she didn't feel awkward around him now because he was an adult working. He could still be fun, Danny knew that.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Anastasia Cherenkov Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:52 am

"Oh you started this year? I didn't realize. I guess i should pay more attention to who's sitting at the staff table." Ana said blushing slightly but quickly added. "Well welcome to Hogwarts Professor. I hope you have a good year here. It is quite a place and i hope you like it here." Ana smiled softly at him. 'Great now i'm talking too much, jeez i either talk too much or too little.' She thought to herself internally groaning for talking too much.
Anastasia Cherenkov
Anastasia Cherenkov

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top