The meeting that should've happened AGES ago - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The meeting that should've happened AGES ago - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The meeting that should've happened AGES ago

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The meeting that should've happened AGES ago - Page 2 Empty Re: The meeting that should've happened AGES ago

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:53 am

"Actually, I was wondering what exactly you were doing to deal with all of this trouble. To me, it sounds like you need a bit of... back-up." He turned to look at the Shack in all of it's decaying glory. "I can ill afford to leave this school to the haunts that have taken over multitudes of other places. Hogwarts will not become a ruin while I still roam the earth. Or at least the European Nations." Alan had always made it a point to keep the annals of research and evolution open for the rest of the Wizarding Society, as it had proven to be for him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The meeting that should've happened AGES ago - Page 2 Empty Re: The meeting that should've happened AGES ago

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:02 am

Kinglsey narrowed hsi eyes again, Alan was beginning to get annoying. "Back up? Of course I don't need back up. The kidnappings, they'll be over soon, it seems like the Death Eaters somehow created a camp at the forbidden forest, I don't exactly know how," Shacklebolt said, with a frown. "However, its not my problem anymore. I will soon be out of here, the ministry is replacing me with another headmaster," he informed him.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:42 pm

"I know. I actually suggested the course of action. And the Death Eaters? They are not the only ones who are destroying, killing and otherwise terrorizing the school." Alan was disappointed by the Headmaster. He had hoped that the headmaster would listen to some form of common sense. It would only make sense that, in the face of an impending battle, he would refuse the helping hand extended to the old man.
"Kingsley, despite my respect for your father, may his soul rest in peace, I am afraid that there is little more I can do for you. If you truly wish continue defending the school through your own means, then you may need a bit of help. The staff are all qualified wizards and witches, but they are not a task force. Crack down on the Death Eaters, bring in back-up. That is all I can suggest."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Shacklebolt disliked hearing a dissapointed tone in Alan's voice, it made him want to take his wand out again and curse the idiot. DId he think he could do a better job as headmaster then him? Of course he couldn't, Shacklebolt went red with anger at Alan's arrogance. "Back up?" he repeated, eyes going wide. "BACKUP!? Which backup? The order of pheonix? They can not be trusted! They are planning something! The ministry? They want me dead, and they want to tarnish my reputation as headmaster first! Nay, I do not have any allies to call for backup Wake. But do not think I will not take action against the death eaters, they will be defeated, and the kidnapped children will be brought back," he said confidently
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:14 am

"You see, Headmaster Shacklebolt, I have a vested interested in keeping you in power. However, sometimes keeping your position requires a line of thinking that falls... outside of the box. Thus, I have a plan." Alan was a bit unsettled by the thought of losing such an important connection. Headmaster Shacklebolt was surprisingly useful when he wanted to be, but he never liked to be used.

"My ward, Ace. He is useful at framing and assassinations. I trained to perform as such. Not many outside of my department know enough about Alchemy to detect and properly trace it to its roots. As such, I believe that we can make the wizarding world regret relinquishing you. I will create a situation in Hogwarts. One so large, so vast, that even the ministry will have to commend you on your merit. Well, James will, anyways..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Dec 26, 2009 4:18 pm

[Didnt see your reply]

"Hmmm...." Shacklebolt said thinking, it was a good idea but.. "Its too late for that Alan, I suspect I have less than a day left. James cannot do anything now, and besides, we want him in the good books for the new headmaster so he can get information."

But then again, what information did they need? Nothing, it would be better for James to cause as much havoc as possible. "Actually, I think that you should make James do something like that after I leave. So to spoil the reputation of Mr.Majere, the new headmaster."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top