Patching Things Up! ((Sam)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Patching Things Up! ((Sam)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Patching Things Up! ((Sam))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Patching Things Up! ((Sam)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Patching Things Up! ((Sam))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 am

I didn't actually bring some but... he said. He took out a bloody knife, a bottle of blood and showed her a scar. I'm surprised my wand left a scar. he said. He laughed nervously, and grinned.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:03 am

Sammy looked down at his arm and at the scar. She then looked away really quick, she could feel the evil side of her grudging its way to the surface. She held it back only by inches. When she knew that it was down she turned back to Matt. "Sorry about that some times I can get alittle out of control when I see stuff like that." She said to him smiling to make sure he knew she was ok. "You didn't have to do that. I have lots back at the manner." She said smiling, she knew that Jack would be able to get more at any moment for her.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:05 am

I owe you so much Sam. he said laughing. Besides, I've got loads more. he said. He took another drink of his butterbeer and smiled at her. So, are the kids Vampires aswell?

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:08 am

Sammy smiled when he said that he owed her alot. "No you don't Matt you don't owe me anything. Friends don't owe their friends for anything. It's on my, I promise." She said to him with a smile. "The kids are human, for now. I'm not sure how they will turn out in the future. Their lives are theirs to decide. I can only hope for the best." Sam said to him thinking about it and staring at the table.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:11 am

Choices.....Choices.....sometimes they are hard to make. he said staring out the window behind Sam. I've made some bad ones in my life. Although, I've also made some damn good ones in my life. he said grinning.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:18 am

Sam shook her head getting back to reality, she then looked up at Matt. "Yeah I understand that." She said to him picking up her drink and taking a swig from it. She then took the conversation to a serious note. "I need to ask you about Christabelle. She wants me dead doesn't she? She will do anything to have me dead wont she?" She asked him wondering how cracky her voice sounded.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:20 am

I have no Idea. I haven't spoken to her in a loooong time. he said. If anything, now that I'm talking to you, she wants me dead. I've left the Confederacy...

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:23 am

Sam was shocked, she thought that he could never leave. "But.... I thought that if you left that you would die. The unbreakable curse made that possible." She said to him with concern in her eyes.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:26 am

No I die if I disobey Christy. I technically never left, but I haven't gone to one meeting, I avoid Christy at all costs, and pretty much pray for my life every night. he said laughing. He took another drink of his butterbeer and looked at Sam.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:33 am

Sam could feel herself becoming more and more upset with Christy. "I'm going to kill her. She is now at the top of my must-die-by-my-hand list." She said to him, her eyes flaring red for a moment and then back to normal.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum