White rose petals (Elv) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

White rose petals (Elv) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

White rose petals (Elv)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

White rose petals (Elv) - Page 2 Empty Re: White rose petals (Elv)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:35 pm

Miseria stared at Elvalerine, speechless. Nicky loved Elv. Wow. "That's nice," she said, looking with big eyes at her. That was a real surprise. But Miseria wasn't impressed. Elv was really friendly and good, no wonder Nicholaus loved her. "And what did you say?" she asked curiously.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:42 pm

Elv blushed again. "I don't know what to answer, Mis." she said, tried to be honest to her. "I don't even know how to react. He is my friend once, and now he told me that he loves me??" she said. Really, Elv kinda felt weird about their relationship. And how about her relationship with Selwyn? Jeez... Everything's gone wrong!!
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 832

http://www.houseofmagic.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows and turned her face away. Love is strange thing, indeed. "But how do you feel about him? Do you love him or you like him as friend?" she asked, biting her lip. That was one way to tell him her feelings. Only two choises. Or third. She can think about it, about her feelings. That wasn't so hard. Well, it wasn't hard for her when Josh came into her life.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:57 pm

ELv smiled. "I just don't know. He is kind and funny. And understand me the most. But i don't know... It doesn't feels right." she answered. How about Selwyn?? Nicky is a great friend, but she never thought about him as a boyfriend. And about him being vampire? Well, that one doesn't matter. But still... Differences lie between them.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:03 pm

Miseria sighed quietly and hugged her. "Well you should think out something and fast," she said and let her go. All what she wanted to be is a good friend that people could trust.

OT: Too short :O
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm

Elv smiled to her. Don't know since when, but Elv couldn't erase that smile from her face. "Yeah... i know... But how to make sure about what i'm feeling toward him anyway??" she asked Miseria. She's just a 13 years old girl. She knew nothing about fell in love with someone. Jeez... Nicky surely helps a lot.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:30 pm

Miseria shrugged, looking away. When she was 13, she was falling in love with every single guy who was prerty enough. But no one never looked at her as a pretty little girl. "Okay... Let's see... When Nicky told you that he loves you, how did you feel? Happy or sad or you didn't feel anything at all?" she asked the first thing that came up on her mind. Rolling her blue hair around her lond and white finger, she looked at Elv. Well there must be something they could talk so she could know what she feels about him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:41 pm

Elv thought for a moment. "Actually, shock. And confuse. A bit sad, because i don't know what to say. But not happy at all..." she answered. How could she happy?? He ruined all the friendship meaning of her. And now she felt guilty and depressed.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:45 pm

Miseria looked at her, nodding wordlessly. That means only one thing. "You don't love him," she said. If she'd be happy, she'd answer Yes by mean time. But she was sad. And that was all what it meant. Nicky had feelings but Elv didn't.
How easy that could be? For Miseria it was like one, two, three.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dominique E. Weasley Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Elv looked at Miseria. "So, i don't love him? And i supposed to say no?" she asked. "Is it okay to say no? I mean... Can we just be friend??" Elv affraid of losing her friends. She was lonely back there and no one played with her. But it all changed after she came to Hogwarts. That's why friends have important place in her life.
Dominique E. Weasley
Dominique E. Weasley
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top