The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)

Post by Andrew Thompson Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 pm

Dirk shrugged a bit trying to remember some things that happened in his Pre-4th years. "Hogwarts is okay," he said kind of softly "it has its moments where I just wanna leave yet I know it's a good place to be. And I'm kinda the quiet kinda guy. So I'm not surprized if you haven't seen me before"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Lake(yes i know its original, dont you get it?)

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:36 am

Miseria listened to him and rolled her blue hairstripes around her finger, thinking of her's 4 years of Hogwarts. Usually, she was all alone, doing her own stuff and people talked with her only when they needed something. But it didn't bother her. Now, she finally realized, that she likes to be this way. People think that she's weirdo then be it. She is a total creep, slut or what ever.
"Oh," she turned her eyes at him. As a matter of fact, he didn't tell her his name. Yet, maybe he was afraid of it. Maybe he thought, that Miseria would laugh at it?
Ha. No. Her own name means Salat in Ukraine. What could be worster than that?
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:27 pm

Danny still stood and watched the lake. He then felt a sharp coldness as he realized he forgot to call his name. He chuckled at himself for his stupidity and then said calmly "Sorry for not metnionaing, but my name is Danny."

(yeah i changed the character so just call this guy danny now. sry for confusion)
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:12 pm

OT: Sorry i didn't reply!

Miseria looked at him, smirking like a real Slytherin, although, she wasn't. And now, when she had changed, she wished to be there, in this house of pureblood. She was one of them! One of those who'se parents are witch and wizard. There people would talk to her and be friends with her, not caring was she a werewolf or not. What they really cared was if she is a Pureblood or not. But she was sorted into a Hufflepuff. Pretty, huh?

Such girl in this house of loyality? Hufflepuff people are always friendly and she's most of the time closed to herself. She has every kind of thoughts that she does not dare to confess to herself. Yes, it sounds like a mad person's diary, but hell, she didn't care.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:42 am

Danny raised an eyebrow as she seemed to have been thinking on a long train of thought. He sat back down and looked at her "So do you like Hufflepuff?" he asked with slight curiosity
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:56 pm

Miseria turned her pale face at Danny and shrugged. She didn't know if she liked Hufflepuff, although, she was in this house. As it was mentioned before, she want's to be in Slytherin now. The house of purebloods!

"I am in Hufflepuff," she said quietly, looking away at the lake. However, water was Slytherin's element like snake it's "animal", Miseria was afraid one of them. Water. It was so clear and beautiful, yet, someone could drown there and die. And she's afraid of it because she can't even swim. Funny, but serious.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:24 am

"Um okay," he said feeling like she didn't really answer his question. He toke that though as saying as 'no'. "So what do you do for fun around here? If thats not to personal"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:50 pm

Miseria looked at him, raising her eyebrow. Um, okay, wasn't the answer she had been expecting. Yet, it was good to not hear some complains. Like "Oh my god?! You're in Hufflepuff?! Seriously? You don't look like it! maybe you should change your style back?" students have been offering to her.
But it wasn't their business anymore. Miseria knew that they liked her style in anyways, although, it was really extreme. She walks with pierced stuff and she has an lip piercing as well. However, she didn't change her character. Well, mostly she didn't.

When she heard this question about stuff what she's doing for a free time, she shrugged. "Actually nothing," she said in a serious voice. In muggle world, she could just go and meet some new friends and then, sooner or later, she could go and drink some alcohol with them. All muggle young people are the same. All of them drink or smoke. That was no offence, Miseria had once tryed it, but that was a long time ago. She was twelve years old. And alcohol was like a forbidden fruit to her. Although, it was supposed to be sweet, but whiskey, what she tryed, wasn't as good as older people say it is.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:30 am

"Really?" he said with a raised eyebrow "this place is pretty cool. But that's cool." He looked out towards and the lake and spoke without looking at her saying "You seem to be pretty deep in thought"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:18 pm

Miseria grinned at him and nodded. This place Was cool, indeed. If she'd knew what to do when she's around here, she'd have fun alone. Even now she wouldn't talk here with him but probably she'd be there, maybe in the forest or somewhere else. When she heard what Danny said, Miseria raised her eyebrows, this time being really impressed. "What do you mean?" she asked, looking at him with big eyes.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top