'Intervening'
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

'Intervening' Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

'Intervening'

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

'Intervening' Empty 'Intervening'

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:54 am

Jess walked into the headmaster's study and took a seat, waiting for Shackelbolt to join him
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

'Intervening' Empty Re: 'Intervening'

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:25 am

Shacklebolt, holding a glass with ice and coke - a brilliant muggle invention - climbed slowly up to the sixth floor and to his office. He stopped at the gargoyles and frowned, he had forgotten the password. They looked at him and asked:
"Password?"
It was usually some sort of candy, or an important dead member of the order, or a late headmaster or headmistress, not that they had many headmistresses.
"Cockroach clusters?" he asked.
"Wrong!"
Shacklebolt was getting worried, how would you enter if the gargoyles didn't let you? Would you not be able to enter anymore?
"Can you just let me enter?" he asked.
"Of course"
Well, that was worrying, no wonder he always had so many uninvited guests. Once he had entered to find a troll inside. If a troll could come inside, anyone could.
So uninvited guests were common, so Shacklebolt wasn't altogether surprised at seeing Jess potter sitting at a chair acting like the office was his. Shacklebolt sighed. "What do I owe your pleasant company for professor Potter?" he asked calmly.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Number of posts : 1463

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:10 pm

"Good day to you Kingsley" Jess said warmly. "I came to visit you, and discuss some things with you, if you'd listen that is." He added, knowing that kingsley wasn't awfully fond of him. "I come to offer the Order's services to you, even if you dislike us wouldn't it make sense to have that extra bit of protection we could provide by keeping an eye on things," he asked, wishing Jemma had come to back him up as she was better at getting the message along then he was. "If you'd but consider it, that'd be appreciated," Jess said, "I offer this as both a friend, co worker and because of concern for the students" He added, hoping kingsley would have reason
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:35 pm

Shacklebolt wasn't a shrewd man, he was wise, fair and honourable. He did not dislike the order, he just didn't trust it. And why should he? He did not trust himself, so how could he trust a group of people? 'The order's services would of course be valuable Potter," Kingsley replied warmly. "However, I do not require the services of all your members. Only the one's you trust should help at Hogwarts. I have told you before that I disaprove of your choice of members, for example, Matt Lestrange. However, it is your choice, I merely ask you not to send Lestrange to the castle. Besides him, any help would be good Potter."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:50 pm

"Brilliant," Jess said with a grin, that'd been alot easier than he'd thought it would be. He'd been assured by James that KIngsley would be firmly against any help he offered. "So, anyone but Lestrange?" Jess asked, just to be certain, as he'd hate to compromise the new agreement.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:55 pm

"Theres more Jess," Shacklebolt said with a quick smile. "The order members will not be allowed at Hogwarts, they will only patrol the borders of the forbidden forest and the gates of Hogwarts. And of course, my professors will be regulating them so they don't cause any troubles." Jess would probably be offended by this, but Kinglsey couldn't risk it.
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:04 am

Jess nodded sadly, it was a shame that Kingsley didn't trust them, but this would have to do. "Fine details," Jess said, grinning once more. "Order members who are professors are allowed in the castle?" Jess asked, thinking he should be certain. "And should an attack begin, are we allowed into the castle to raise awareness, and to defend the castle?" Jess asked, once again, making sure he understood
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 pm

"I doubt there will be an attack Potter," Kingsley said confidently. "And I won't bother answering your first question."
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:06 am

Jess nodded, deciding to take that as a yes.
((Cancel this thread, newer better one has started))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingsley Shacklebolt Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:09 am

|"Well If that is all, you can leave Potter," Shacklebolt said.

[sure]
Kingsley Shacklebolt

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum