Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3

Post by Topher Stockley Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:28 pm

"Is there no way that these two groups could work together?" Topher asked. He wanted to stay in the Order. His loyalty was with them. "Like, can we be in both?" He wanted to be able to be say, and auror, and secretly an Order member. "Say we want to be an auror, can we secretly be in the Order? Or does it even have to be a secret?"
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:48 pm

Matt pondered what Jess had said, he figured he'd already was declined for an auror job. Besides he already enjoyed his current position. So, you declined this offer Jess? he said. Cause I'm debating weather that was a good thing or a bad.....

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:00 am

Jess was silent for a moment. "I told him i wouldn't have a bar of it, but that i'd see what you all thought," Jess said, deciding he'd be completely honest with them
((Didn't lie, only just said it))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:49 am

" I stick with my original answer. Although Matt does have a point. For some, being an auror would be alright." James picked up a nearby cookie, and ate it in one gulp. Nothing like a cookie to help make a difficult decision.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 am

((You remind me of me.))
Jess shrugged and looked forlornly at the people surrounding him.
"Personally, i don't think it will work. At the moment we have freedom to do pretty much whatever we like, but the moment you join the Aurors, you lose that freedom, you loose the abiity to speak what you think, and you lose the ability to associate with certain people, or use certain tactics. It's up to all of you, but i'm going to stay," Jess said finally, knowing that that was his final answer for himself. As he spoke a soft silver lynx came soaring into the room and landed on Jess' soulder, a few unintelligible words were heard before it flew off. "Hmm," Jess said, his eyebrows rising. "Well, i've been meaning to tell you something, and it's been made more important," Jess said. "Kingsley Shackelbolt's Job at hogwarts is in a very perilous position, and the castle seemed to be a likely target for attack," Jess said, putting alot of stress on the past tense in seemed. "So we were all to be stationed around the castle to defend it. Thing is... He's told me too late." Jess said, frowning. "Yesterday, just before the meeting i had with him four students were abducted by DEs. So, i want everyone in the order to go to the castle's grounds after this meeting (Go to the setting up a defense topic) and wait there for more orders," Jess said. "This could well be the last mission of the Order of the Phoenix, so we need to succeed," Jess said solemnly
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:23 pm

[[OOC: Jemma didn't hear the beginning of the meeting, so someone might need to ask her about the Ministry bit.]]

Jemma slipped into the meeting silently, as Jess was speaking. She was a bit late due to Hogwarts business - with everything that had been going on recently, the staff had been extremely. She didn't bother explaining, she assumed that the Order would know about what had been happening. They knew about most things like that.
It was then Jess mentioned about going up to Hogwarts. Great, she had come all the way down to London only to go right back up to where she had been before. She disliked travelling. It wore her out. She didn't say anything though, she just nodded along. She would protect her castle, of course. She had only been able to get out of it briefly for this meeting - the staff didn't know she was an Order member, after all. Barely anyone did.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 3 - Page 2 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:18 pm

Jess nodded a greeting to Jemma. "Hey," He said with a smile to her. "Anyway," he said turning to the rest of the group. "What do you all think?" he asked
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Uhler Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:42 pm

Jack walked in he was wearing his butler uniform as he just came from Emof Manor he sat in a chair he gave a apologetic look to Jess. Jack had been stuck helping prepare the defenses of Emof manor Now that Ne'OS had been arrested he knew it wasn't long until the ministry staged a raid.
Jack Uhler
Jack Uhler

Number of posts : 253

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:57 am

Danny walked inside the headquarters for the Order. He still remembered the old smells of the place-wood. It was as if nothing had changed. He walked up to Jess and gave a 'whats up' head turn. He still stood waiting for the plan.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:02 am

"No problems," he said to Jack as he walked in. "Hey Danny," he added before returning to his serious composition. "I'm still waiting for Shackelbolt's ok, but i think the time has come for a little initiative, and as not many people have turned up i believe it's time to get underway. From what i've heard there is a secret lair somewhere in the forbidden Forest. Now, what i tell you now is of great importance. There are several wards you need a dark mark to get around, but i think that we'll just deal with that when we get there. However, there is a final last test. In order to get into the lair you need to bow and thank the standing stone over the entrance, otherwise it'll fall and crush you to death, there are no ways around this so make sure to remember to do this"
((I'll probably just god mode you all doing it at once. Gotta remove Allura from here too. Then i'll send a PM out))
"However we should at least have a bit more research done before we attack, particular the location of the lair," he told them.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top