Subplot - Kidnapping Kiddies
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Subplot - Kidnapping Kiddies Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Subplot - Kidnapping Kiddies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Subplot - Kidnapping Kiddies Empty Subplot - Kidnapping Kiddies

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:54 pm

The story so far:

Lyra Blake was sent into the Forbidden Forest ((we know we can apparate in the forest, see the end of HBP)) to prepare a hiding place for us.

Following the quidditch match between Slytherin & Ravenclaw, student death eaters lured several of their peers into the Forbidden Forest, where they were taken captive and moved to the lair ((currently underway))

The plot:

The children will be taken to the lair. Shortly thereafter, the adult death eaters will arrive.

We will be able to torture the children briefly - make sure if you do this, you PM the person to make sure any godmodding is okay with the person you're RPing with. You may not kill anyone.

The Order of the Phoenix will arrive to rescue the kids. There will be a battle. Make sure you read the Death Eater Code of Conduct. Nobody should be infallible. I endorse injuries. In fact, if you want to be taken prisoner, post in this thread, because then we can extend this into another plot when we go to get you back.

Other info:

Lyra has placed wards around the lair. You may pass through these wards by virtue of your dark mark, however, in order to get into the lair you need to bow and thank the standing stone over the entrance. If you don't, it will smash you to death. There is also an escape hatch, of sorts. It opens outward only, because it's next to an acromantula nest.

All Death Eaters are expected to take on a form other than their own via polyjuice potion in addition to wearing the usual Death Eater outfit.

The children will need to have their memories wiped as soon as the Order attacks. Realistically, we'll all be panicking, so several people might do it in different ways, with legilimency, an obliviation charm, or even the imperius curse.

We want the student death eaters to look innocent, so they'll need to go through some sort of hardship too, even if it's just tearing up their clothes and picking on them in character. I didn't think of this till just now so I don't have any of their permission for torture like I do with the other kids. I would think the Death Eaters would have some sort of hierarchy though, and the students would be at the bottom.

That's all I can think of right now. If you have any questions or suggestions, post them here.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Subplot - Kidnapping Kiddies Empty Re: Subplot - Kidnapping Kiddies

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:44 pm

Well, I think, after the DE students take the other students into the forest, later on the DE students will giving excuses to check on something that moving and asked the other students to stay. Instead, DE students will go as far as they could and begin to wear cloaks and mask (well, magically i supposed). Then we fly back to them and capture them.

I dont know it is a good idea, but i just giving suggestion. Well, at least better than nothing right? LOL
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Number of posts : 864
Special Abilities : Parseltongue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:31 pm

The whole point of you taking them to the forest is so they don't suspect what's about to happen before you overpower them. You're not supposed to give away that you're a death eater. Unless you want to be expelled and go to azkaban.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:30 pm

I see. Well, i dont want that obviously. You mean that we will be just an actor?
HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:10 am

How exactly do the order find out that theyve been kidnapped?

perhaps shacklebolt finds out?
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:10 pm

I expect he will find out what with the Dark Mark hanging over his school.

Even if he doesn't notice, I'm pretty sure some of his teachers will.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:40 pm

OK..

So shacklebolt will find out and alert the order. The order will come and fight the DE's to rescue the students.

That all seems OK, however I was confused with the thread with Rose and Lyra. Lyra used the polyjuice potion to look like Rose, why would she do that?
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:26 am

Because we're short student death eaters, and I already made a commitment to some other players about being in the plot. Thus, Lyra parades as Rose to go pick them up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by HafizDeen Diggory Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:08 am

HafizDeen Diggory
HafizDeen Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Thank you Hafiz.