Just a little Quidditch Training - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a little Quidditch Training - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a little Quidditch Training

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a little Quidditch Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a little Quidditch Training

Post by Elijah Krum Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:36 pm

"WHOA!"

Elijah jumped off of his broom and felt the air rush past him. He opened his eyes and groaned audibly. As brilliant as the feeling was he was still free falling threw air at a stupid height. He spread his arms out like wings and muttered a charm that would slow down his fall.

Elijah got closer and closer to the ground and from about ten meters away, a White Bengal Tiger appeared in his place. The tiger landed gracefully on the grass and Elijah looked up at Rosalie. He blinked a few times, getting used to the eyes and walked around on his paws - liking the feeling of the grass under his paws.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Just a little Quidditch Training - Page 3 Empty Re: Just a little Quidditch Training

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:29 am

Rosalie's heart started pounding as she Elijah was free falling, accelerating to the ground. She thought for sure he wouldn't survive this without being paralyzed for the rest of his life.
She then saw the most amazing thing. She watched him transform into a White Bengal tiger. Rosalie smiled in relief. Her breathing came to a minimum, all she could do was smile.

She slowly flew down to the ground and knelt next to him. "That's it. There's nothing else you can do that can possibly excite or amaze me. All in one day. Rosalie grinned then slowly put her hand over his fur. She petted him softly, and looked into his eyes. "When I said you were beautiful before, I was lying. Your gorgeous." Even though she was absolutely nervous, and didn't know what he might do. She leaned in and kiss the beautiful tiger before her.

Last edited by Rosalie Malfoy on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:57 am; edited 3 times in total
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Number of posts : 123
Special Abilities : Telekenesis

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:39 pm

The cat looked slightly confused but Elijah turned back into his human and considerably less furry form before capturing Rosalie's lips with his own. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her down onto the grass.

Elijah broke away, the need of air was slightly overwhelming but he laid there in the grass quite contently, rubbing circles in Rosalie's back. He smiled and pressed a chaste kiss on her lips again.

"That was probably the strangest thing that has ever happened but I'm not complaining. So Miss Malfoy what exactly do you plan on doing next?"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:46 pm

Rosalie smiled when he asked her the question" What exactly do you plan on doing next?" so many thoughts were going through her head at that moment. She then looked at his tattoo. She traced her fingers down the snake as if it were never ending road. The snake moved and then hissed. "I want to know more about you." She rose up from him and sat on the grass. "How did you get that extraordinary tattoo?"
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:01 am

Elijah looked thoughtful for a few moments as the memories washed over him like a huge tsunami. He tightened his grip on Rosalie and kissed her softly on the lips. His jaw tightened slightly as the memories began to come back in more clarity than before and he sighed before letting himself get washed away by them.

It was summer in Pernik, Bulgaria and twelve year old Elijah Krum had settled out in the grounds of the Krum Mansion with a book in his lap. His hand was moving delicately across the blank pages, light grey lines appearing as the pencil left that space on the page. He was skilled even at a young age and it seemed as if the child had other things on his mind as mistakes were there but few and far between in time.

Elijah was smaller and slighter than his fifteen year old counterpart but the height was getting there and little muscles could be seen in his arms and torso, the tight black shirt took care of that. His hair was the same length and was and long enough to be pulled back with a bow that his nanny forced him to wear because in her words: ‘if he wanted to look like a girl then he could be one’.

Elijah ran his hands through the grass and hissed when something pierced his palm. He snatched his hand out of the grass and cradled it in his other as he looked at the wound which was now bleeding quite profusely. He looked down at the grass and saw a tiny snake looking sheepishly at him. He held his uninjured hand out to it and it scrambled into his palm.

The snake looked sadly down at his wounded hand and licked it with it’s fork tongue. The wound began to heal and Elijah felt the two holes close up. The blood was still on his hand but the snake couldn’t work that many wonders. Elijah carefully stroked the snake’s head and it hissed happily at him. Eli smiled and his head whipped around when he heard voices.

The snake hissed in alarm and hid in the pocket of Elijah’s jacket. Eli jumped up and hid his sketch book in a bush before throwing himself at a tree. He grabbed hold of one of the branches and hauled himself up into it. He knelt down on one of the branches and watched as some goblins ran into the area, muttering something about snakes.

Elijah heard his new friend squeak in fear and he gently patted his pocket, soothing the snake inside. The Goblins left as quickly as they appeared and Elijah dropped down out of the tree. He took the snake out of his pocket and grabbed his wand. He knew what he needed to do to keep this baby safe and it seemed she did too.
“Are you sure you’re up for this?” he asked quietly, seeing the snake’s hesitation. He received a swift nod of the head and Elijah said some spells.

A flash of black shot up into the air and thunder cracked across the sky. Rain came down like a curtain at the end of a show and Elijah looked down at his arm to see the last bit of magic being sealed and he saw the snake settling into his skin.
“You’re safe now Nachash.” he murmured, brushing wrist where the little snake had curled itself.

Elijah picked up his sketchbook and ran back to the house, the tie falling out of his hair as he went and it framed the face of the child that would be recognised around the world as the Great Victor Krum’s son.

“She was being hunted by Goblins and came to me the summer of my second year. I binded myself to her and vice versa. We’ve been together ever since and we couldn’t survive without each other. We just wouldn’t be able to function properly. I know it has only been three years but it is a lifetime and we don’t ever plan on disappearing. Separated at the death of one or the other so the legends go.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:07 am

Rosalie touched his tattoo again. She traced her fingers down it again then smiled. At this time, Elijah seemed like the only other person in this world. That everything and every other person didn't exist, like Adam and Eve. She then made a soft kiss on his lips.
"I can't help but wonder. Why did you want to help me? Rosalie Malfoy is known as the awkward girl, who always makes an embarrassment of herself. She's quiet, and shy. She carries that quidditch book around like her life depended on it and to top it all off, shes a Malfoy."

It was as if Rosalie put out her frustrations out in that one sentence. "Don't get me wrong I appreciate every minute of it. I believe no one else would be able to train me as well as you can. Rosalie felt her awkwardness come out again. Ah! Stop rambling Rose! she sighed. I'm sorry for my rambling again, what I basically mean is, why would you want to help someone like me? Rosalie ran her fingers through her hair. Quidditch and being who I am is what I'm good at. I bet your good at lots of things. One of them being absolutely and positively attractive, and two being...a friend." she grabbed his hand and let her fingers glide over the palm of his hand.
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:22 pm

“Just because you’re a Malfoy doesn’t mean you aren’t a person. Awkwardness is a characteristic of teenage girls and just because you like Quidditch doesn’t make you a bad person, Rose.” Elijah said, curling a piece of hair around her ear.

Elijah couldn’t quite get his head around her insecurities. People thought that just because he was a Krum and a Slytherin that automatically meant that he was stuck up and used his money and ‘good looks’ to attract those of the female persuasion. It was rubbish all of it, perhaps people couldn’t quite grasp that even under the richest or the most evil that there are scared little boys and girls hidden under those iron-clad masks. Just buried too deep to get back.

“I don’t understand why you are so apprehensive to be honest. Just enjoy yourself and don’t worry. I want to help you just because. It is so hard to think that someone like me would want to help you out?” he asked, covering her hand with his own. “I think you just need to get used to the fact that I am always going to be here for you Miss Malfoy.” Eli chuckled.
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:26 am

She gently stroked his face. Leaning in, she kissed him. Then took his arms and wrapped them around her waist. Her arms were around his neck as she pulled him towards her. For some reason, he made her do things that she would never do. Was it a magic spell, or a potion? Or was he just that good? She let go gently quickly filling her lungs with oxygen. I can't get over the fact of how beautiful you are.

It was a little discouraging that he couldn't read her thoughts. She wanted him to know how happy she was to be in his prescence. It was amazing how she handled him. Her being a third year was the best part. He was only one year above her, but he was still older than her. She still flinched when he'd touch her. Her heart raced when he kissed her. Her feelings would be the same as any other girl. But the real question was, Does he have those same symptoms when I touch him? When I kiss him does his heart race? It was all a mystery to her. But she didn't have to find out this second, she could wait a little longer.

"Close your eyes. she smiled while tracing her finger down his cheek to his neck. She kissed him. Proceeding to his neck where she softly planted kisses. His body was warm. Each time she kissed it felt as if her lips were melting like ice on a hot day.

" Your right. Mr Krum." she whispered in his ear.
" I should've never have doubted myself, or you. She kissed his warm cheek then whispered, "I hope you can forgive me Eli." she rested her head on his shoulder. Huddled up against him, she closed her eyes. As if it was a father holding its child, she would never want to let go. She felt safe. "Is there anything else you want me to know about you?
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:28 pm

"I wasn't angry with you to begin with my little rose."

Eli wrapped his arms around Rosalie and rested his chin on top of her head. He closed his eyes and took in the warmth from her. He accepted her kisses so readily he would idly find himself wondering if he was back in the position he was a little over a year ago. However, he wasn't.

This was a good thing. He was devoid of cigarettes and company unlike any other. A special type that can be bought for amusement of others or for just a charming smile. Perhaps he truly was as insufferable as his last model told him he was. It was probably holding more fact than not. One sentence summing him up and coming from the mouth of nothing more than a common whore that had only found her way into his studio because of her long legs and skimpy clothing. He'd had too much alcohol during that period.

Eli sighed and kissed Rosalie's hair. "I think it is best if you know as little as possible about the more... intimate times in my life. It is probably for you own peace of mind as well as my own that I do not divulge anything that not need be. It does not need worry you, my dear."
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosalie Malfoy01 Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:58 am

Closing her eyes, she rested her head on his shoulder. Embracing in what was in her mind, To amazing to be explained. When he kissed her on the top of her head, she let out a calming moan. "I respect that."

Rosalie understood that some conversations weren't meant for a person to hear. She also understood that also some topics were meant to stay in the past. She idolized Eli, not because he wasn't telling her, but because he was capable of not telling her, but for some reason she still wanted to know the the man behind the beauty.

My little Rose, he calls me. I always hated when someone compared me to a simple flower. How they would call me rose Rosie cheeks, or rose pedal. Anything that would have to do with a simple flower.

As he told her once before, it was her insecurities that made her weak.
oooh when he calls me "my little rose." My thoughts of what I would call a simple flower changes. My insecurities seem to pass away, making me strong. Reassuring me that I was his little Rose, and his only. Nothing could take that from him. And if someone was man enough, I'd rip their effing head off!
Rosalie smiled at her uncontrollable thoughts.

"This nickname you've bestowed on me, "my little rose" Emphasis on the little. I enjoy it, but I'm not that little. she laughed.
"If you think I'm this fragile little human that you can just steal away and hold me in captivity...I won't deny you of it. But what if I would like to call you my little Eli? Or is that not enough for you?
Rosalie Malfoy01
Rosalie Malfoy01

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum