Camping with the unkown....(Sophia, Christy, Open) - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Camping with the unkown....(Sophia, Christy, Open) - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Camping with the unkown....(Sophia, Christy, Open)

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping with the unkown....(Sophia, Christy, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Camping with the unkown....(Sophia, Christy, Open)

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:45 am

Sophia nodded. "Ok if you been at Hogwarts for six years, how long I prefect before I made Head Girl?"Sophia asked her tricking her. Sophia made prefect the end of her fourth year going into her fifth for the old prefect left Hogwarts so they premoted her. Sophia somehow found it hard to believe what the girl was telling them, she could have gotten this information from anyone. "Wait, your the younger sister of MaddisonMcKinley who's a seventh year slytherin that goes by Maddie who rude as hell?"Sophia asked her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Camping with the unkown....(Sophia, Christy, Open) - Page 3 Empty Re: Camping with the unkown....(Sophia, Christy, Open)

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:50 am

Sam had no idea what was going on anymore and she didn't like it. "Maddie? Whos Maddie?" Sam asked Sophia, she was unsure if Sophia had ever told her about this Maddie. "Fine we get it you know us from school. Other than getting some sugar and camping out here, why are you out here?" Sam asked her knowing that most students her age weren't aloud to come all the way out here by themselves. If this took any longer Sam would just ask the girl to leave and then make sure to put up security around the tent.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:53 am

"Maddie is not rude!" she exclaimed a little angrier than she probably should have. It was a good thing that Christy had known a bit about these girls so she could act like her. "At least not to me she isn't." She sighed, "Look if you really want to know I just got tired of being up there in that dreary castle all the time and didn't feel like going home to London for the weekend."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:07 am

Sophia laughed when she told her Maddison wasn't rude. "Yeah right, she and Jennifer would be best friends!"said Sophia rolling her eyes. "Maddison is a girl I met one night when I was patroling the corridors, she was trying to sneak up out of the castle one night."ophia explained to Samantha. "Like I said she rudier and more evil then her if that's possible."said Sophia bitterly. "Sorry to say that about your sister, but she's so rude!"said ophia telling her how it was.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:12 am

Sam had had enough of the school talk and of this new arrival of this odd girl. Sam had come out here to get away from school and to be able to relax and all that this talking was doing was making her more and more upset. "I'm sorry to be rude myself, but I think it's time for you to go. We have things to do today." Sam told this new girl and then looked down at Sophia to keep her from saying that they didn't. Sam just wanted this girl to leave now.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 am

"Oh.." she said sadly at Sam's comment. "Alright." she continued to say as she turned around and started walking off. "Thanks for the sugar then Sophia." Christy had hoped she had played her part right as she made her way back to her own tent. This would prove to be an interesting matter if she could get the COL out there.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:28 am

Sophia waved bye to her and looked at her with her soft golden topaz eyes watching her every move. "You welcome Ash."said Sophia calmly and politely still looking at her and watching her. As she walked out she turned to Samantha. "We have to secure thi tent now, I don't know why but I think he's a CoL member!"said Sophia. Sophia just had a gut feeling Kiara was and her gut feeling was rarely wrong. As she got out her wand she pointed it at the tent. "Cave Inimicum!"said Sophia knowing that would strengthen there enclosure from enemies. As pointed her wand at the tent again she muttered. "Salvio Hexia, there that's all the pells I know to protect us and this tent from anything bad!"said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:25 am

Sam smiled at Sophia after the girl left. She was very happy that the girl left. Sophia and Sam where right not to trust her. Maybe she was a member of the CoL and maybe she was a spy for the ministry. Either way Sam and Sophia didn't like the looks of her. So sam helped Sophia with protecting the tent and then went back to eatting. If anything was going to happen she was going to need her energy. After they ate the rest of their food, sam looked down at the table. "Soph...." Sam said to her, "I got this for you." Sam said then pulled the box out of it's hiding place and handed it to Sophia.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:31 am

Christy knew that they had thought something was up but she went back to her tent like they had asked, not wanting to raise suspicions. The last thing she needed right then was a fight to break out on her when she really had no protection other than her one dagger and her wand. She knew how Sam could be in a fight but had Varod not interrupted them Christy had been sure she could have killed Sam. After she went into the tent she finished making her tea keeping a watch on the time to make sure she wouldn't forget to take her polyjuice potion again.
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Dec 03, 2009 4:47 am

As Samantha handed her the best friend bracelet Sophia smiled. "Aw Sammy I love it!"said Sophia as she put on her wrist and then hugged Samantha. "Sammy, why do I have a weird feeling were being watch?"Sophia asked her as she waved her wand at the plates as they went to the sink and started washing themselves. Sophia knew with the spells her and Samantha did the place was well protected from anyone who tries to harm them or hurt them. "Dumb Sophia, why didn't you think of this when we got here?"Sophia thought to herself. "No matter where we go there's always trouble following us!"Sophia thought to herself sighing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top