A DE that likes to sketch people in pain.. - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A DE that likes to sketch people in pain.. - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A DE that likes to sketch people in pain..

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A DE that likes to sketch people in pain.. - Page 2 Empty Re: A DE that likes to sketch people in pain..

Post by James Wake Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:53 am

I'd like to throw my own hat into this ring. Forest of Dean would probably be the best option.
James Wake
James Wake

Number of posts : 1329
Special Abilities : Can understand Werewolves

Back to top Go down

A DE that likes to sketch people in pain.. - Page 2 Empty Re: A DE that likes to sketch people in pain..

Post by Amelia Lyons Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:06 am

Which role did you want to play, James? Paige wanted us to specify.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 1645
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:14 am

That's good, but I'd probably need to..ahhhh! I've got it..I'll send the helpless little victims (no offense) a love letter by a secret admirer telling them to meet in the forest and Paige will do her thing from there.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:19 am

Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Um... Amelia would never be so gullible to believe a love letter like that, nor do I think she would believe anyone actually felt that way about her. So I think I will play it this way:

Amelia will be with Elijah when Butterfly is leaving the castle to go to the forbidden forest. Amelia (in her prefect duties) will intercept Butterfly and ask her what she is doing leaving the castle after hours. Amelia will then decide to accompany Butterfly to the forest to make sure she is safe, and Elijah can leave them to their "girl stuff".

When Amelia gets there, Paige could decide that she will just keep her for fun too. Elijah will know where Amelia is because he will have been there when she said where she was going, and when she doesn't come back after a while he can go after her.

Does this sound okay to everyone? If so, then I will post with Elijah in the entrance way and then Butterfly can come through afterward. Just let me know so I can do this if it works.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:20 am

How about we just forget about this topic then, and Amelia, you can be in charge and find a new DE Graduate to kidnap you and Butterfly and let Elijah be hero/prince or whatever as this isn't Paige's plans. I will take Paige and her URL and post a new RP Request.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:36 am

Okay, that was rude and mean and whatever but I'd like to do that URL first though since I've already made it and because Butterfly's already answered it. But after I'm done with that topic I will do the plot you just said, ok?
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Lyons Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:26 pm

Look, I didn't mean to take away from your plot. I'm sorry if it came across that way. I was just trying to get my character to fit with what you wrote. I will try to figure out some other way to put Amelia in the forest - maybe she thinks the letter is a prank and goes to tell off whoever it is? - or we can do like you said and just do separate threads. I just want to make sure there is a way for someone to know where to find Butterfly and Amelia, otherwise I don't know how they will get rescued.

Sorry again for stepping on your toes. I didn't mean to. Sometimes I just get plot happy. Let me know what you would prefer that I do.
Amelia Lyons
Amelia Lyons
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:02 pm

I think that would be a good compromise. Instead of scrapping the Thread, Amelia can just have some sort of moment of anger. Elijah can just be there collecting ingredients for paints or something of the like when he stumbles across them.

Just continue with the thread, its pointless stopping it now Butterfly has started. Anyway, who said our characters can't be 'out-of-character' once and a while?
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:07 pm

I'll delete my post if it makes ya'll happier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top